• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Big Jet TV is 2022's answer to that magnificent Brum cable channel who covered the riots 10 years ago. Anyone remember the name of that channel?

I can't stop watching.

Over 200k people watching now. It's fucking mental how they are coming down!

A380 about to attempt their 3rd and final go at landing

Addicting stuff
It certainly is.

I don’t know if you guys have experienced one of those aborted/go around landing things but they are f*cking scary.

Had one at Luton in ‘85, thick fog, plane came out of the fog and the runway was suddenly ‘there’, pilot goes full revs and up we go again sharpish. I’m sure some of the passengers shat themselves. Circled for a while before eventually diverting to Birmingham.

Some right rollercoaster rides some of those passengers are having today, don’t envy them that.

It certainly is.

I don’t know if you guys have experienced one of those aborted/go around landing things but they are f*cking scary.

Had one at Luton in ‘85, thick fog, plane came out of the fog and the runway was suddenly ‘there’, pilot goes full revs and up we go again sharpish. I’m sure some of the passengers shat themselves. Circled for a while before eventually diverting to Birmingham.

Some right rollercoaster rides some of those passengers are having today, don’t envy them that.
About 5 years ago during a heavy storm coming into Belfast, had 2 aborted goes before we came in on 3rd go.

Was very quiet 10mins on the plane except for 1 cunt behind me who wouldn't shut up.

Wasn't nice, in words of one of the stewardesses, was worst she had ever known in 10 years of flying.
Was about 1pm and they shut the airport for the day after we landed

Big Jet TV is 2022's answer to that magnificent Brum cable channel who covered the riots 10 years ago. Anyone remember the name of that channel?

I can't stop watching.
Just checked it out from earlier this morning. Some of those landings were insane. Massive respect to the pilots landing in those conditions with all those people on board.

It may be an idea if you're walking out this afternoon to wear a blue gingham dress, ruby red shoes and carry a small dog.

About 5 years ago during a heavy storm coming into Belfast, had 2 aborted goes before we came in on 3rd go.

Was very quiet 10mins on the plane except for 1 cunt behind me who wouldn't shut up.

Wasn't nice, in words of one of the stewardesses, was worst she had ever known in 10 years of flying.
Was about 1pm and they shut the airport for the day after we landed
Belfast City? That place is a nightmare in even a slight hint of wind.

That's torn it, hope no ones got any plans involving the O2 any time soon

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1645196332882.jpg
    FB_IMG_1645196332882.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 10
Windy, but not disasterous as I'm 30 miles from the coast.

Bit of fencing damage, though nothings come completely down - had to secure the fence temporarily to 2 posts and one has clearly gone hence the movement. Calming down now.

Blowy, but not the enormous damage we were being warned of.

Back