• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

You'll be fine mate, the motorways will be clear... well I expect they would.

Doesn't stop the idiots driving 90 on the untreated 3rd lane though.

Doesn't stop the idiots driving 90 on the untreated 3rd lane though.

That's so true. It isn't even a 4x4 that is doing that. It's normally a BMW or an Audi that is being that stupid.

Fucking hell. Just popped into Morrisons to get some bread and milk and you can't move in there. Jesus - its a little snow coming, not the fucking apocalypse.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Sorry James but just seen what's been put under your name !!

They are far too cruel to you !

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Sorry James but just seen what's been put under your name !!

They are far too cruel to you !

No their not Pitt, they are just lovely. Kenny is a little crabby but I have no problems with the Mod Cave.

They need someone to make fun of otherwise they'd get bored.

I know it was Langers but it don't bother me at all that my title has been changed again.

I suppose my title was due to change.

It was -1 at 5am this morning, but because it was overcast my car hadn't frozen over, which was nice. No way is it hitting -12 today or tonight.

I drove home at 2pm yesterday and it was -1. It was also very picturesque. All the fields were white over and the trees were full of frost. Just like a Christmas postcard.

Fucking hell. Just popped into Morrisons to get some bread and milk and you can't move in there. Jesus - its a little snow coming, not the fucking apocalypse.

Well the media are helping by calling it the "18 Hour mega-Blizzard"

Makes a nice change for you lot to be getting snow and not me ! Cloudy here with sunny spells now through to Sunday evening. With flurries returning on Monday .

Well the media are helping by calling it the "18 Hour mega-Blizzard"

Exactly, I'll have to go to tesco tonight we can't be horsing about with the mega blizzard coming.

When's this blizzard meant to kick off? I'm planning on playing football later.

Overnight....earliest estimates reckon it might start falling around 9pm. The heavy stuff will be in the early hours though. Or more likely we'll wake up tomorrow and nothing will have happened.

Thursday into Friday may well be quite bad. We shall see though as snow is notoriously difficult to predict with any great certainty. Could prepare for armageddon and get about an inch, or assume it will be alright and be digging the car out of two foot snowdrifts on saturday morning.

As a precaution I will buy in extra beer. Think we are okay for food.

$#@!ing hell. Just popped into Morrisons to get some bread and milk and you can't move in there. Jesus - its a little snow coming, not the $#@!ing apocalypse.

Was there any beer left on the shelves?

Overnight....earliest estimates reckon it might start falling around 9pm. The heavy stuff will be in the early hours though. Or more likely we'll wake up tomorrow and nothing will have happened.

Tomorrow morning from around 6am

Thanks gents, fantastic news, football should be fine but it still leaves work in doubt. Top stuff.

Was there any beer left on the shelves?

I have the beer - fear not. Stupidly, I forgot to check whether I needed any cooking oil so will have to pop out again later. Will attempt it just as the school runs are going on to have my best chance of getting out of there pronto.

Back