• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

It better not snow on Friday. I have a job interview and I do not want to miss that because of the weather.

Hmmm, I'd go now James. Thursday's looking shite too!

Where is it?
Please provide company name, address (so we can monitor your progress) and phone number (So we can ring them and let them know you're (not) coming....

Hmmm, I'd go now James. Thursday's looking shite too!

Where is it?
Please provide company name, address (so we can monitor your progress) and phone number (So we can ring them and let them know you're (not) coming....

:icon_lol:

It's ok I'll buy a snow plow if I'm struggling to get there.

:icon_lol:

It's ok I'll buy a snow plow if I'm struggling to get there.

Well, I really hope you get stranded right outside a snow plough shop or you'll be well and truly fucked..

Well, I really hope you get stranded right outside a snow plough shop or you'll be well and truly fucked..

Exactly Roy I'll take the risk but I think I'll be fine. It's just getting off those pesky side roads.

AMBER EARLY WARNING of SNOW for northwest England, west Midlands and east Wales.
As the weather breaks down, an area of snow looks increasingly likely to spread from the southwest. Winds will strengthen and blizzard conditions are likely, especially over high ground. Accumulations of more than 10-15 cm of snow could well occur quite widely, with the risk of 25 cm or more over high ground.
Clearly there is the potential for some severe disruption, and the public are advised to watch for updates to this warning and to be prepared to alter travel plans.
Valid from 0400 until 1800 Friday.

I think it might be more than just pesky side roads...

See James! You're fucked. Get yourself a hotel sorted and go now. (Moody Blues)

I think I'll be barricading myself in over the weekend. It had better clear in time for darts next Monday!

I'll risk it, I'm sure a 13 year old corsa won't have any trouble in the snow :eek:hnoes:

Installed Logmein on my work PC so I can work from home on Friday should it prove to difficult to get in, of course the temptation to build snowmen in the garden with my 2 year old lad will not affect my work in the slightest......

I'll risk it, I'm sure a 13 year old corsa won't have any trouble in the snow :eek:hnoes:

Just check your insurance to make sure you're covered for when a dirty big lorry or a bus slides into your 13 year old Corsa after you've left it stuck in a dangerous place...

My mom and stepdad come back from a cruise Friday, they won't know what's hit them! Wasn't it meant to snow Monday though? I'm sure a couple of days before they said we could get quite a bit then IIRC.

It did snow Monday. It wasn't expected to be anything significant, really. Friday on the other hand looks like a decent dumping.

It snowed on Sunday night, as forecast I think. Nothing more than a light dusting, which didn't stop my Facebook feed from being clogged up with weather updates...

Just check your insurance to make sure you're covered for when a dirty big lorry or a bus slides into your 13 year old Corsa after you've left it stuck in a dangerous place...

It won't get stuck Roy. We aren't as incompetent as you lot in the catholic side of Ireland.

It won't get stuck Roy. We aren't as incompetent as you lot in the catholic side of Ireland.

You sure?

There will be plenty stranded in the 3mm of snow we get.

That's a very inflammatory and racist remark there James!
I'm afraid I might have to rep[ort you and then ban you!

I'll tell them to go easy on you and keep the ban down to a year, but it's not looking good!
People have been banned for much less..

That's a very inflammatory and racist remark there James!
I'm afraid I might have to rep[ort you and then ban you!

I'll tell them to go easy on you and keep the ban down to a year, but it's not looking good!
People have been banned for much less..

Sorry Roy .... Didn't mean to cause any offence.

Back