• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

That's a very inflammatory and racist remark there James!
I'm afraid I might have to rep[ort you and then ban you!

How long has Catholicism been a race, then? They seem to have missed that one out in the Big Book of Bigotry.

('Catholic side of Ireland' - brilliant; how does the boy come up with them? Good job James wasn't out on loan to another forum, though - he'd never have got back in here after that.)

How long has Catholicism been a race, then? They seem to have missed that one out in the Big Book of Bigotry.

('Catholic side of Ireland' - brilliant; how does the boy come up with them? Good job James wasn't out on loan to another forum, though - he'd never have got back in here after that.)

:icon_lol:

I'm sure if I made a joke about a Muslims location the forum and then the papers would literally explode with anger.

So it's the same difference mate.

I know Tom, I was striking the same chord as the girl from BA who got a reprieve recently for wearing her Cross, not as a piece of jewellery but as a religious item and the word 'racist' seemed get lumped in there with all the other shite that was spouted.

Not technically 'racist', but 'Incompetent Catholic' might upset a few guys on here..
I put up a good joke a long while ago which was about a Muslim pilot, and was asked rightly, to take it down.

So yes, you're right. Not technically 'racist'...

Phew... I thought I'd upset you. You lot are nicer compared to those up in the north.

I'm actually from Cheshire James.
I just moved over here 20+ years ago.

So yes, I'm a nice Cheshire boy!

Not allowed to say because of racism and it's taking the thread off track. Also Kenny will hit me with a big stick.

So the weather forecast is saying snow all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Great :(

Not allowed to say because of racism and it's taking the thread off track. Also Kenny will hit me with a big stick.

So the weather forecast is saying snow all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Great :(

James, you little idiot!
Cheshire is even further away from being racist than referring to Catholics as incompetent!

Go to bed mate and start again tomorrow.

:D

I'm messing you about WH. I know it's not racist :facepalm:

Get this shit off the thread anyway can't be doing with all this in an important thread about the weather conditions.

Just don't get saying it's a "whiteover" if and when it does snow. Racist y'see.

When it snows you can't call it White Britain either because you'll be classed as racist.

For those without windows or the ability to look up. I can tell you that it is lightly snowing.

It's not where I am you lying bastard, you made me get out of bed for nothing! I was just about to make my emergency shopping trip to asda!

It's not where I am you lying bastard, you made me get out of bed for nothing! I was just about to make my emergency shopping trip to asda!

It is where I am but only lightly. I think the forecasters have got it right, we will get a massive downpour of snow tomorrow and Saturday.

And I'm driving to Hull tomorrow so the motorways will be fun!

Back