• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

I thought June was meant to be red hot. It is like an autumn day out there.

Well...

Saturday - Daily Express were reporting a baking bank holiday
Sunday - Bank Holiday washout expected
Monday - Bank Holiday washout delayed until Tuesday
Tuesday - Britain due to bake in the hottest summer since Jesus was in short trousers

All of the above had very little basis in science whatsoever. Especially the last one which is just some fuckwit called James Madden at work again. An absolute imbecile.

I have an annoying obsession with checking the weather forecast for places I'm going to. Totally pointless as I'm not going there in the next few days and I wish I would stop checking.

Anyway, it's 30° in Rhodes today.

I do that.

They all got the weather wrong for my trip last week. Was meant to be 21° most days and one day of around 28° but every day was over 32°. Great weather to do a shit load of walking in!!

I do that.

They all got the weather wrong for my trip last week. Was meant to be 21° most days and one day of around 28° but every day was over 32°. Great weather to do a shit load of walking in!!

No sympathy from me I'm afraid!! The photos looked ace by the way. Well jel.

I also remove said weather forecasts from my 'favourites' list as soon as I get back from holiday.

We have just had a massive thunderstorm. And talk about Sri , it absolutely poured down for half an hour. I suppose three days of sunshine is classed as an heatwave...

Pic from Download festival at Donington today. Been pissing down all day.

767a0ab34c446407b443771cbb37f236.jpg

Feel sorry for those there.

I have quite a few friends who have gone. Oh dear. They will be well pissed off.

Dunno. I got it off another forum.

Saw pictures from yesterday and it was wanging it down during Alien Ant Farm's set. Saying that - there are hills behind the site which doesn't remind me of Download.

Friend of mine put a picture on Facebook and it didn't look like that.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

As I said - there aren't hills. You are on the edge of East Mids airport and it is flat on the campsite.

Just seen pictures from people who are there and it isn't even that muddy at all

My chuffing guttering got blocked during yesterday's torrent and flooded the garage. Was an absolute pain in the ass sweeping half a foot of water out.

Was due to be playing a bowls triples league match right now - called off due to rain & by the time I left the club parts of the green were roughly 1 ft underwater

Still, get to see the Germany/Poland game so there is some benefit

Back