• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ice Hockey Thread

Jesus H caps got THE SMACK DOWN in game 7. :facepalm: I guess it's time to root for the Sharks now.

Cracking game last night, Crosby gets a hat trick, and the Pens lead the series 2-0 .

How was the game you went to? Playoff hockey in person is so friggin amazing. Unfortunately the one I went to was a game 2 1-0 OT win so it was kinda lame as far as the playoffs normally go.

Bruins = hoooolyyy craaaappp you kidding me?

How was the game you went to? Playoff hockey in person is so friggin amazing. Unfortunately the one I went to was a game 2 1-0 OT win so it was kinda lame as far as the playoffs normally go.

Bruins = hoooolyyy craaaappp you kidding me?

Fantastic, Sid's hat trick was the icing on the cake ! I agree, nothing beats the buzz from being there for a Playoff game .

Hahahaha I hope we don't get the Bruins in the final !!! YOU KIDDING ME !!!

A 7 - 3 win for the Pens. One more will seal it :)

Can you all keep everything crossed for the Penguins as they start the new series on Saturday.

Yes , including you Psychowolf :)

What happened?

Murphy, i'll be fucked if I know !

But, don't suppose we can expect to win every one , and in the fashion they have been winning , not against the Bruins.

What the hell's going on !!!!

I'm not sure which team to root for (I hate all Boston + Pittsburgh teams), but I think I'm going for Boston on this one, just to spite Crysby.

ibvyc5bUI9VLX2.gif

Oh well, at least it wasn't 6 .

Last edited:
Pittsburgh Penguins, all that talent you have on your team, you should be ashamed of yourselves, each and every one of you. Not one of you raised your game , not one of you could fucking well score, no hang on, not one of you could even pass the puck to your own team mate , and face offs were a fuck up. By far the worst 4 games I have seen in the last 13 and a half years of being a Penguins fan. Some of you need your arse kicking, others need to just move on. And Dan B, your fucking coaching skills needs some work too .

Rant over .

Pittsburgh Penguins, all that talent you have on your team, you should be ashamed of yourselves, each and every one of you. Not one of you raised your game , not one of you could $#@!ing well score, no hang on, not one of you could even pass the puck to your own team mate , and face offs were a $#@! up. By far the worst 4 games I have seen in the last 13 and a half years of being a Penguins fan. Some of you need your arse kicking, others need to just move on. And Dan B, your $#@!ing coaching skills needs some work too .

Rant over .

I take it things didn't go so well?

Season starts tonight for the Pittsburgh Penguins. Here's hoping for a better season than the last one.

Alexandr Barkov scored last night for florida. He is now youngest player to score in nhl. He might be our new Teemu Selänne.

Back