• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ice Hockey Thread

Malkin coming out of the penalty box to hustle and backhand one past Elliott was ruthless. Also, what is the story with Sidney Crosby's baseball goals? He keeps scoring goals by volleying the puck out of the air, Ive seen him do it about 5 times this season. Incredible skill, the guy is such a legend.

Im still gutted that the Canucks didnt make it to the Play-offs this year, we were hammered with injuries to our top guys, but we have better draft picks because of it so Im hopeful that we can rebuild during the summer.

Think Crosby has been practicing that baseball shot, and perfected it! He's amazing. Some of the moves he makes, you just wonder how on earth he does it. Pittsburgh have been blessed having him for a Penguin for all these years. I think we could make it 3 Cups in a row.

I think it will be an upset this year in the stanley cup..

What a season the Vegas Golden Knights are having. A brand new franchise after the expansion, amazing 1st season in the league, straight into the Play-offs and leading the series against the LA Kings 3-0. Incredible.

Vegas has impressed..maybe Toronto

Many new teams up there

And the Ducks are out, whitewashed 4-0 in the series.

The Golden Knights, who didn't even exist this time last year, have progressed to the next after whitewashing the LA Kings 4-0. Absolutely incredible. They are now co-favorites to win the Cup. They started the season at 200-1 odds and are now 4-1. Absolutely unbelievable for an expansion team in their 1st season.

LVGK has been a phenomenal story. The silver lining to the Ducks whitewash is that the Kings suffered the same.

crosby can suck a fat one

penguins can suck even more as a collective

Pittsburgh are through after beating the Flyers in game 6, the Flyers had rescued the series by beating the Pens 4-2 in Pittsburgh, but game 6 was pretty epic with the Pens winning 8-5.

Toronto beat Boston 4-3, their GK Andersen having an unbelievable game, he made 42 saves, 20 of them were incredibly acrobatic, heres one example -

Elsewhere, Tampa Bay are through and Washington are leading their incredibly dull series with the Blue Jackets 3-2. I watched the last game in Washington and the atmosphere was so flat, I could not believe it was a Play-Off game.

After an unbelievable 8-0 hammering by Vegas, the Sharks have tied their series 1-1 after beating Vegas in Overtime. Serious drama as the Sharks had a goal that Vegas disputed as goalie interference, which was not upheld after a review and the goal stood. Then in OT Vegas thought they had won it but SanJose disputed and the goal was ruled out for goalie interference. The Sharks then went up the other end and scored the winner in OT2.

The Penguins were 2-0 down in Washington but came back to win 3-2 with 2 beautiful deflected goals securing the win.

Penguins go out after a loss to Washington in OT.

Bet t3ch is happy :)

The most incredible story in the NHL is turning into one of the most incredible stories in all sport as the Vegas Golden Knights are through to the Western Conference Final.
The Nashville Predators are tied 3-3 with the Winnipeg Jets in the other Western Conference Semi-Final. The game 7 decider is tomorrow night.

The Eastern Conference will be decided between the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Washington Capitals.

I believe in a new team for the stanley cup as i said before..go Vegas!

I believe in a new team for the stanley cup as i said before..go Vegas!

Its Vegas vs Winnpeg in the Western Conference Final, Winnipeg just won Game 1, scoring 3 early goals before Vegas fought back with 2. It finished 4-2, as did Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Final between Washington and Tampa Bay, the Caps getting the opening win.

Hoping the Knights can pull one back tomorrow. Hoping Fleury has a cracking game.

Hate the Caps more than the Flyers.

Back