• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

If Not Lage, Then Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a few months and we'll all take Colin Lee

Colin Lee genuinely suffered from the lack of support from the owners/board that people wrongly attribute to Lage.

We continually sold his best players and never gave him all the money back. We were damn good at home in 1999/2000. Only lost three games and two were when he hadn't got near signing the team up.

I'm not sure I'd take him now though, he's 66 and hasn't managed anyone since 2005. So well done Bruno, you are better than him. Maybe. Although I've still watched more enjoyable Colin Lee games than enjoyable Bruno Lage games, and by a distance too.

'If not Lage, Then Who?' or ''If not Lage, Then Whom?'?

Either way it seems we are stuck with the useless fucker.

Let's play a game, worst manager who is currently working (or was recently employed) who is better than Lage.

I'll go first, Big Sam

....and before anyone says Pulis, I wouldn't want him but he wouldn't have us 4th bottom. His Palace side were excellent with what he had at his disposal.

Was he the manager that took Gnabry on loan and then basically declared that Serge “wasn’t Prem quality” or some other nonsense?

I'd legit take Mick back tomorrow over Bruno.
Mick McCarthy would not have a clue as to how to get the best out of the current squad. He was a decent Championship manager whose mantra was very much graft over craft and we nowhave a number of players with craft.

Mick McCarthy would not have a clue as to how to get the best out of the current squad. He was a decent Championship manager whose mantra was very much graft over craft and we nowhave a number of players with craft.
Pity they don’t play like it, Mick did w ell on fuck all money should of gone earlier granted but earned the right to manage there unlike a certain prick in charge now

Let's say the owners (we don't have a board) decided Sean Dyche would be a good idea.

Would you take that? I mean I can't stand the moaning discbeard twat, dressed like a 90s NHL manager, but is he better than Lage?

Better manager, but it would still be the wrong appointment. We've not got the players to play a rigid Dyche 442

If we were mired in the bottom three and desperate to stave off relegation, and no-one else suitable was available who Fosun wanted, then yes I'd take Dyche just to keep us up.

We will be in the bottom three next Saturday if we lose at West Ham, and I think we will.

It's all very Glenn Roeder 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back