• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

If Not Lage, Then Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really. I watch every rangers and Sellick game.

Last season they won the league because Rangers Europa League Exploits.

He really is not that good.
I know he came sin.post the title win.

He was disasterous in Europe last sea son.
So Rangers lost the league rather than Celtic winning it?

Get in the bin with that rubbish.

(And you've already admitted the rest of your post was bollocks).

Honestly, in managerial skill I'd rate, at least, half of this forum higher than Lage at this point.

I've tried to pass as the next GK of Wolves back in 2018. Might as well try my luck at managing the team. At least I would do it for a bag of peanuts and a fry up and not millions. If I failed, at least I would have gotten a free meal out of it.

Honestly, in managerial skill I'd rate, at least, half of this forum higher than Lage at this point.

I've tried to pass as the next GK of Wolves back in 2018. Might as well try my luck at managing the team. At least I would do it for a bag of peanuts and a fry up and not millions. If I failed, at least I would have gotten a free meal out of it.
This sounds promising...
Paddy used to be a goalkeeper, So did I at Stockport and Rochdale, so that's that department sorted...

Old ground, I didn't want Lage as it was a coronation. I just want a genuine recruitment process where the perceived best candidate gets the job. I would have gone for Gerrard, so shows what I know, but please let it be an open competition

So Rangers lost the league rather than Celtic winning it?

Get in the bin with that rubbish.

(And you've already admitted the rest of your post was bollocks).
Yes they did lose it, had no where near enough strength in depth to challenger Europa league, and SPL.

The Thursday, Sunday games fucked them up

Old ground, I didn't want Lage as it was a coronation. I just want a genuine recruitment process where the perceived best candidate gets the job. I would have gone for Gerrard, so shows what I know, but please let it be an open competition
Yes - but how often does that happen in reality ? I'm sure it does some of the time , but there are lots of examples where clubs identify their man a long way out , and if he is agreeable to the terms they will speak to one one else .
If we sacked Lage in the morning and went straight to Poch or Rose - there would be few complaining .

By the way I wouldn't disagree with the point that we are far too heavily reliant on Mendes for both players and Managers . It was quite refreshing to see Collins arriving and Sasa - and I don't think that either have a Mendes involvement .
Mendes has a lot of very good players on his books - but there are lots of other fish in the sea .

Lopetegui might be available soon

Its going to happen isn't it

FFS

And to tbf its hardly on Parker that they spent fuck all.

Lopetegui might be available soon

The rumours were in the summer Fosun wanted to sack Lage but their preferred replacement, thought to be Lopetegui, wasn't available

Lopetegui had a few decent seasons there and won the Europa League I think .

Experience in La Liga is definitely better than experience in Portugal you'd have to think .
Only lost 4 last season , but drew 16 - finished a few points off second .

Mind you , they don't score a whole pile under him . Exciting football it ain't .

John Terry is looking for his first big role in management...

Spectacularly fails the no dickheads policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back