• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's magic you know, Dicko, Afobe OJO!!!

Lovely jubbly. Very highly rated as their next big thing.

There's a picture from official Wolves on Twitter if someone wants to do the honours.

One Liverpool fan I asked says he's more of a striker and that he only signed pro terms last season. So he'll still have another year on his deal at the end of this season.

Welcome to Wolves Sheyi.

CLlUesyWcAACHeV.jpg:large

One Liverpool fan I asked says he's more of a striker and that he only signed pro terms last season. So he'll still have another year on his deal at the end of this season.

He's signed a new long term deal with Liverpool.

Always going to sign long term before the loan to protect Liverpool's position.

Great news.

The two signings we've needed both sorted in 24 hours. Tremendous.

Welcome aboard Sheyi

Cheers for the upload, had an iPad for my birthday and I'm still coming to terms with it.

As for Ojo, I knew nothing about him until a few days ago but it's all looking pretty exciting.

Cue - "we need a centre back, a left back, a new central midfielder, and a back up goalkeeper, no ambition Morgan and Moxey out"

Good news. Welcome to Wolves Sheyi. Fingers crossed he can do the business.

Cheers for the upload, had an iPad for my birthday and I'm still coming to terms with it.

As for Ojo, I knew nothing about him until a few days ago but it's all looking pretty exciting.

Sounds like he is fookin rapid. Which will be brilliant in our set up. Can see him having quite an impact with us. Looking on RAWK the scousers seem pleased he has come to us.

BTW I refuse to sing that song until he actually proves himself in a Wolves shirt.

Looks quick and can use both feet. Plays either side up up front.

Back