• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's magic you know, Dicko, Afobe OJO!!!

Very good business KJ even if it has no view of a permanent deal(i certainly wasnt expecting that)...feels like we are top 6 now...maybe another loan or two??? ;)

Very good business KJ even if it has no view of a permanent deal(i certainly wasnt expecting that)...feels like we are top 6 now...maybe another loan or two??? ;)

Don't particularly want loads of loan's with no option of permanent coming in - leaves us vulnerable at the season end regardless of where we end up especially it they have become integral to the team.

Not sure now what other positions we want to add too (though won't object to adding anywhere as long as they are better than what we already have - possibly a keeper if we don't believe McCarey is up to being second choice, & I'm undecided on that at the moment as have only seen him play for the first team once, where he did OK.

I wouldnt mind that much if they get us promoted to the prem..the extra money is a hugh thing..but of course, if you can get quality players with a view on permanent basis then i would pick that for sure

Loads of loans = 1

Looks to be a very exciting signing that not only has pace, but can cross or shoot with either foot.

Looked very impressive when he came off the bench for a couple of minutes at relegated Wigan last season. He was an unused sub in 4 of his last 6 matches though, so difficult to tell really.

There's highlights of his Wigan debut on YouTube. Played on the right.

Just watched his official Welcome to Molineux video on YouTube. The guy is an absolute tank. Certainly bulked up over the past few months.

Just watched his official Welcome to Molineux video on YouTube. The guy is an absolute tank. Certainly bulked up over the past few months.

Have you seen Iorfa yet this season?

He was always a big lad but fookin hell!

We must have one of the tallest teams in the division. Barring Dicko, Golbourne and Henry that's a pretty big first XI.

Back