• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Jake Livermore - Life ban?

arklowolf

Reaction score
I assume if the test is correct he will get a life ban. As he is 'a role model for kids' and should be treated the same as Ched Evans was.

Don't be daft. Snorting cocaine is not the same as rape FFS.

There are standard drug bans. Livermore will get dealt with under those protocols. No way first offence will be a life ban.

Of course not. It's the 'role model for kids' bit that I was questioning.

He'll get 12/18 months most probably. Rio got 8 months for missing a drugs test.

Yep - there are two levels of it. If it is out of competition - ie not a match day, then the figure you have given is absolutely correct. If it is a match day then it could be the two year maximum. There is also a minimum ban for an in competition test, but I don't know what that is.

In what world is snorting a bit of coke even remotely comparable to fucking rape? Utter wankspangle.

Of course not. It's the 'role model for kids' bit that I was questioning.

Indeed, instead he should be making borderline racist hilarious names about a man who has a different name.

Is anyone that surprised? take book, throw it towards Livermore and see what happens, I guess 6 months.

If he had slept with my lady i would be asking for life, but this is really nothing special frankly, and i suspect once the press gets bored he will get a hand slap.

Snorting Coke only person really affected is the numpty using unless he drives afterwards and has a crash, rape leaves lasting devastating effects on the victim for the rest of their life. No comparison in any shape or form.

Snorting Coke only person really affected is the numpty using unless he drives afterwards and has a crash, rape leaves lasting devastating effects on the victim for the rest of their life. No comparison in any shape or form.

Pre-fucking-cisely

He was tested after their game with Palace; min six months, max 2 years.

What a total prat.

Prat? The guy obviously needs some help, not to get beat down even further.

I hope the suspension he gets also carries mandatory counseling.

Because he's doing cocaine? Not exactly benign as recreational drugs go.

It's recreational drug and he'll be doing because he wants to not because he has to.

It's not like he's been taking crack or heroin.

Back