• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2017 Transfer Thread

I don't mind Hanley too much and he is an organiser so would bring the best out of Hause. It would be the end of Danny Batth at Wolves though.

I think we are desperate for a proper ball playing creative midfielder/ number 10. Or failing that a striker who plays deep (a false 9 - and I feel dirty writing that. A Pritchard, Hoolahan, Forshaw, Winks type of player.

I'm happy to give Ronan a chance in that position. He's got all the skills in his locker.

I'm happy to give Ronan a chance in that position. He's got all the skills in his locker.

If we give him or Gibbs-White that role then I think this season is the time to try that out. Can always re-assess in the summer.

Personally i think Cav would be better played behind a striker, he's not really a winger like Costa and he's not as quick as some think. He's more of an inside forward who likes to link up play with others and i'm pretty sure a few mentioned he did look good when he went central against Forest.

Personally i think Cav would be better played behind a striker, he's not really a winger like Costa and he's not as quick as some think. He's more of an inside forward who likes to link up play with others and i'm pretty sure a few mentioned he did look good when he went central against Forest.

I would like to see Cav central too, Weimann, Cav and Costa behind Dicko or Bod would be a handful for anyone.

Now we have Weimann, certainly worth giving Cav a few games at 10, do want to see Ronan and Bright given a chance too

I'd have cav central - less impact for his poor tracking back and can utilise his abilities. Id far rather him than mason, I don't really rate him.

I was thinking about that this morning agree would like to see what he can do behind Bod or Sicko.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Weimann - Cav - Costa

This would definitely work.

Weimann - Cav - Costa

This would definitely work.
You could that work fluidly and none of them would really be out of position at any point.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I was at the ground earlier on a stadium tour (which I highly recommend btw) and the tour guide said he had showed a player around this morning. A Hungarian youth international centre half, 17. He is 'set to sign' after a successful trial. Didn't catch the name

That three just wouldn't work. How the hell can you put them into a terrace song.

I was at the ground earlier on a stadium tour (which I highly recommend btw) and the tour guide said he had showed a player around this morning. A Hungarian youth international centre half, 17. He is 'set to sign' after a successful trial. Didn't catch the name

Gabor Gyepes Jr.

Fucking morons retweeting the confirmation tweet when Costa joined on loan back in July.

Why do people do this? Same as retweeting old goal alerts. Immediate unfollowed the twat.

Unless they are a mate, I don't know why you'd follow anything Wolves related on Twitter outside of Spiers, the club and Wolves Academy. The rest just seem to be nobheads from what I can see.

Back