• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2021 Transfer Window

Some stuff floating about regarding Renato Sanches in January

Will he be bringing Renee with him?
Target reference right there, kids just ask your nan

Would Henderson come here to sit on the bench? I doubt it. If we can get a loan with an option to buy though I'd be all over it like a cheap suit

6 months ago, I'd have called bullshit, but now we know we'll sell if we think the price is right, I'll say it's probably bullshit

"the Turn outfit"

Good proofreading there. Right in the subheading ffs.

That's probably come from quotes from his agent saying he could play in Italy no problem, but would still cost plenty to sign. Read those yesterday but they aren't on that article.

Here:

Translated from Polish - 17 year old CF

Aleksander Buksa can go to the Premier League
After this statement, an avalanche of critical comments fell on the Vistula. Moreover, it is not a foregone conclusion that Buksa will extend this contract in January. At least that's what meczyki.pl and WP SportoweFakty say, where we read that at the moment Buksie is closest to England, and specifically to Wolverhampton, so the ninth team of Premier League

Polish forwards don't usually do very well here. Frankowski, Peszko, Zyro...

Polish forwards don't usually do very well here. Frankowski, Peszko, Zyro...
To be fair though, 1) Broken by Hoddle as we signed a player that wouldn't fit into the system to replace a striker Hoddle had fallen out with 2) Broken by Saunders who is grade A fuckwit 3) Broken by a c*nt in Milton Keynes

To be fair we've never had any luck with Egyptian players but there's one I wouldn't mind :)

Looks like another interesting experiment on a young player. Definitely looks like the Dortmund route.

Well one thing we now know is that Nuno has to step up to find a striker after Rauls horrible injury... Speaking to Kenny and Dan and we all agree Giroud would be ideal, however Im sure Frank Lampard will not let him go in January.

If Raul is going to be out for a significant amount of time does that mean we are looking for a striker at potentially the most difficult time of year? Would Silva, Mir or Catrone be adequate in the short to medium term?

Back