• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2021 Transfer Window

And i'm willing to give you that! :ROFLMAO: To be fair we've all been saying we need a striker for 2 months now(or longer). We've also been speculating if Fosun are actually backing us anymore. This signing (if it comes off of course) ticks both boxes, with the added bonus the striker looks like a perfect fit for us.
PS, I hadn't heard of him till 6pm... :p
No one who isn’t a bonafide weapons grade wank puffin has been doubting Fosun on here.

According to Fabio Diego Costa is still sitting by his post box waiting for a bid from us... :ROFLMAO:

Looking like he knows where the goal is & from the look on his face knows he is on the way out of there (though as its a cup match, like us doesn't always play the full first team)

Don't know anything about him, but we need to give him some love when he turns up to integrate him into the pack.

According to Fabio Diego Costa is still sitting by his post box waiting for a bid from us... :ROFLMAO:
For Diego to move on he is going to have to take a small pay cut. No one in this country is paying him £240k a week.

Looking like he knows where the goal is & from the look on his face knows he is on the way out of there (though as its a cup match, like us doesn't always play the full first team)

Don't know anything about him, but we need to give him some love when he turns up to integrate him into the pack.
He's Brazilian. No problem integrating here. Pretty much everyone speaks his lingo.

I bet poor old Cutrone hasn’t even unpacked his suitcases.

I bet poor old Cutrone hasn’t even unpacked his suitcases.
He's staying according to the E&S. He's in a hotel, so they probably aren't unpacked anyway. Imagine being couped up in a hotel in Wolvo in the winter..

mmmm, kinda puts us in the same predicament though, as in not having an more experienced back up.
Raul May only be out for a month or so more for all we know and we do have Fabio in reserve to get 30 minutes or so a game if we need to keep Jose fresh.

It does make me laugh that you believe the B&S. They don’t have a sports reporter anymore do they?

Raul May only be out for a month or so more for all we know and we do have Fabio in reserve to get 30 minutes or so a game if we need to keep Jose fresh.

It does make me laugh that you believe the B&S. They don’t have a sports reporter anymore do they?
Honestly, i so hope Raul comes back in a month. Will he even be able to head the ball like he did before yet though? According to the E&S isn't believing them. It's saying "The E&S say". They have 2 reporters i think on Wolves.

I wonder if we have a similar plan with how we brought Gibbs-White back, while we look for another attacking mid/winger. Still think we are a bit short even when Podence/Traore/Neto are all fit.

I wonder if we have a similar plan with how we brought Gibbs-White back, while we look for another attacking mid/winger. Still think we are a bit short even when Podence/Traore/Neto are all fit.
Would certainly make sense if the Aleñá link was true.

We've been playing players like Dendoncker, Vitinha and Otasowie out of position as advanced midfielders lately so there's definitely room in the squad for that sort of player.

Back