• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2021 Transfer Window

Reported tonight that Jose had a move to Spurs fall through too, along with Barca and Atletico. Poor bloke!

Would certainly make sense if the Aleñá link was true.

We've been playing players like Dendoncker, Vitinha and Otasowie out of position as advanced midfielders lately so there's definitely room in the squad for that sort of player.
ACM? Don't mind if we do....

Sociedad manager has denied Jose is leaving, but I can't see Fabrizio or Percy being wrong.

Sociedad manager has denied Jose is leaving, but I can't see Fabrizio or Percy being wrong.
The only thing that will stop is if we don't meet their asking price for the option to buy. It's been a stumbling block for other clubs.

I step away from the forum for one evening and this happens... I might need to do it more often!

Don’t all rush to say “yes please!” all at once 😉

Jose is quality and I have to admit I didn’t think in a million years we’d be in for someone like that this window. I hoped we would, but just didn’t expect it. Hopefully we can get it over the line as it would lift everyone.

Very good signing for me if we complete it. As i've said from the start of this month if the club couldn't find anyone they wanted i understood having to go with Fabio and Cutrone. WJ definitely not been happy since his moves fell through but he should be ideal for what we need particularly from crosses and i wasn't sure this calibre of striker would be available so glad we are making these moves.

Would also say though that we need to fix what is happening behind the striker and get a more suitable player supporting centrally instead of Donk. Podence probably the most likely i think when he's back from injury.

I step away from the forum for one evening and this happens... I might need to do it more often!

Don’t all rush to say “yes please!” all at once 😉

Jose is quality and I have to admit I didn’t think in a million years we’d be in for someone like that this window. I hoped we would, but just didn’t expect it. Hopefully we can get it over the line as it would lift everyone.
I concur 100% on the latter.

Back