• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2021 Transfer Window

I’m afraid that, and it is very sad, that Raul may not be cleared to ever play again. We really need to get a true number 9
I don't think so. All the medical staff have been amazed how quick he has recovered. Nuno said the same. His father said the same too. He's in the gym doing heavy work.
Obviously you can have your opinion on it, but it's tosh to be fair.

Talk about overdramatic.

Yes, it's possible that Raul may not return

No, it's not likely. Don Goodman had a very similar injury and came back just as good as he was before. Expected recovery time is in the order of months, so returning this season would be a bonus, not an expectation.
Guess they're all different, Don's detached a piece of skull which was pressing on his brain, they had to pull it up and re -attach....took him 6 months to get back but he was fine after.

It was said to be overdramatized when people started saying we were in a relegation fight to stay out of 18th position last of Dec, but after this past weekend, it is not so over dramatic now. It is reality.

It was said to be overdramatized when people started saying we were in a relegation fight to stay out of 18th position last of Dec, but after this past weekend, it is not so over dramatic now. It is reality.
Not sure what that has to do with Raul's skull fracture though.

Maybe, maybe not - what's your point?

Correct that is why we need to get a striker to fill the spot. Silva has been a total no show, and the new guy Jose is trying but he will need another month at least
By which logic the new, new guy will need a week longer than the new guy who's been here a week.

There's a few i'd be cancelling contracts for and releasing them into the wild, if you loan them out, they tend to come back

I’m afraid that, and it is very sad, that Raul may not be cleared to ever play again. We really need to get a true number 9

None of us know whether this is true or not, so best not to surmise or discuss at this stage. The internet is also a very small place (especially Wolves wise!) so probably not best to get the rumour mill going. The club are simply not putting any pressure on Raul to play again this season and allowing him to decide when he is ready. Let's leave it at that.

"Reading the BBC feed reminded me it's been a year since we signed Luke Matheson who I had utterly forgotten about."

That was from early this morning but I got a call and never pressed send and just found it still in the box here, will be following the loan thread to see how he does then at Ipswich.

Raul coming back or not is not something we should be discussing right now - just let him recover & live his life, anything else for this club will be a bonus.

None of us have access to his medical records so really don't know what the possible prognosis is.

Diego Costa's agent must be getting desperate. I would have had him here in a heartbeat, but clearly there is something bad about him other than his wages. I get he's injury prone, but something else..

They're going to watch this and think they're getting prime Nesta

I was at that Brentford game and thought he was superb and would be here for ages.

He then dropped off the face of the earth

I was at that Brentford game and thought he was superb and would be here for ages.

He then dropped off the face of the earth
I wonder what would have happened in our promotion season if we hadn't signed Bennett and had to play Rodders all season

Everton or Flum, has to be Everton
We can only hope. If he goes to Fulham that’s a big lift for them.
They have a game in hand and we have to play them so 9 points is nothing given our form hence why we need some more points on the board

Back