• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2022 Transfer Thread

It would be really handy for Leeds to show their interest in Adama again

By the way, it's definitely worth every Wolves fan's time to take a closer look at the Portuguese 'operation red card' and the leaked phone calls between Lage and Jorge Mendes.
What's all this?

By the way, it's definitely worth every Wolves fan's time to take a closer look at the Portuguese 'operation red card' and the leaked phone calls between Lage and Jorge Mendes.
Just tried to find out a little bit more but am at work so struggling. Can you provide more info?

If they match our price then so be it. I'm past caring and it will be nice not to have Traore arguments dominating every match thread in future. I hope he is shit at Spurs.
Haha, come on mate, you surely know in every match day thread where things aren't going well, there'll be loads of 'if only we still had Adama' comments

Joking aside I will be sad to see him go, as frustrating as he can be he also offers moments of genuine excitement and as a fan thats what I watch football for.

He comes across as a genuinely nice person too, I just really wish that he could do something more effective with the positions he is able to get himself into, but then as Bruno said he wouldn't be playing for us if he could.

An odd one from Spurs point of view, if they are going to turn him into a wing back I just can't see it working - the expectations are much higher at Spurs (although even ourselves expect our wide players to cross a ball) I suspect he will end up another case of jetsom from the crazy ship that is Tottingham

Adama + £10m (ish) OUT
Renato Sanches + Chiquinho IN

I think we’d all be happy with that.

We're not really holding out hope for Sanches, are we?

Seems as dead as dead can be, that.
He's stopped contract negotiations with Lille

I'm not saying he's coming here but it looks like he'll be moving somewhere

I doubt that's what Lycan was referring to, or if it is something is missing

Maybe what Lycan is referring to had more deets about what exactly Bruno and Pizzi got in a row over.

Back