• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Keir Starmer at it again..

He could have had more empathy for the plight of those in Gaza. Imo there needs to be more of a clear line drawn between the Palestinian people and Hamas by commentators and politicians.
He drew that line quite clearly.

It was clearly a trap by that shitbeak Burley trying to get him to have sympathy with Palestine as a whole and by extension Hamas which Sky could then run as Starner siding with Hamas as they did with magic Grampa Corbyn.

It was clearly a trap by that shitbeak Burley trying to get him to have sympathy with Palestine as a whole and by extension Hamas which Sky could then run as Starner siding with Hamas as they did with magic Grampa Corbyn.
I don't think he did, "nobody wants that" with reference to water and power being cut isn't empathy

She was definitely trying to "get him".

Firstly, where am I "beating" Starmer?

And secondly I've barely posted on either thread over the last week or so, so I'm not sure what you're talking about?

Back