• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds build up thread

Yeah it seems like an SB original, fair play to whoever thought it up.

Over the years we've had some good ones and some bad ones, but they've always been harvested from other teams.

Don't worry, the South Bank will ruin it in good time. Just like the 'running down the wing, hear the Wanderers sing, Bakary Sakooo' chant which has now turned into the 'Bakary Sako, Bakary Sako, Bakary Sakooooooo' chant. Those first two lines were just too tricky.

Don't worry, the South Bank will ruin it in good time. Just like the 'running down the wing, hear the Wanderers sing, Bakary Sakooo' chant which has now turned into the 'Bakary Sako, Bakary Sako, Bakary Sakooooooo' chant. Those first two lines were just too tricky.

The last couple of games i've been in the Southbank, Watford and particularly Derby the running down the wing bit has still been sung.

If Leeds are a bit lethargic + leggy after having a shorter break than ourselves, I wouldn't be surprised to see Dave Edwards start.

I wouldn't have thought so. No room for a creative vacuum in this starting XI. We need wins and goals, it would be a negative move to include him. You'd have to drop Dicko as well which isn't a good idea.

You might stick him in for Middlesbrough away depending how results go between now and then, that's about it.

Leaving shortly to drive up for today's game - nice & sunny down here so hopefully the BH traffic not too bad.

No reason to change the start 11 from Friday - a 3-0 win beckons

Same starting eleven for me. An early goal would test Leeds already dented confidence.

Lovely day for it!

Really looking forward to a few prematch jars.

Lovely day for it! I'm on the train from Cairo to Alexandria - will keep in touch via iPhone. Love beating Leeds as all my wife's family are Leeds fans and I have some great memories of Wolves v Leeds matches over the last 40 odd years. 3-0 to us, today!

Mr Langers, I thought you said you were only going to the pub in order to collect your match tickets...?

I'm a filthy rotten liar, Frank. And I get an extra day off tomorrow.

Enjoy it folks. I'm just about to set off to watch todays football in Glasgow. Going to be carnage, just like Leeds' defence (hopefully).

3-1 Afobe hat trick.

Hope its a great day out for everyone. Leeds are second on my 'Teams I Love To Hate ' list so hopefully going for a 2-1 win. Have a great day.

UTW

Last edited:
Just about to leave. Glorious day here so really hoping for a nice win in the sunshine.

The thing I miss the most living in Spain (other than my family and friends) is football. But even more so, I miss football on beautiful spring days like this one -the Spanish sun is of little consolation.

Enjoy it guys!

Back