• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

LIVE! Match discussion 2014/15

Was going to watch Liverpool against Brondby on BT but Saunders is commentating, turned it straight off. Had a look on twitter and he's getting torn apart the useless prick.

Was going to watch Liverpool against Brondby on BT but Saunders is commentating, turned it straight off. Had a look on twitter and he's getting torn apart the useless prick.

:icon_lol:

I always have to turn him off on Sky, complete drivel.

Yeah i can't listen to him, i noticed he was saying the Liverpool left back i think wasn't showing good signs as he lost his man from a corner. Something along the lines of it doesn't look good for the future if he can't do the basics. What a bellend.

Full on action in the EL quals tonight,2nd round.

Already seen one surprise result,Laci (a club I've never heard of) losing 0-3 at home to Zarja Lugansk (a club I've never heard of).
I expect Rosenborg to struggle against Sligo Rovers,and I'll be watching Molde v Gorica later!

Great result for Sligo, especially as they are not doing too great themselves this season.

Whats gone wrong with Rosenberg? for years they were held up to Irish clubs as the prime example of how a club from a small league could regularly qualify for the group stages of the CL and be fairly competitive.

Whats gone wrong with Rosenberg? for years they were held up to Irish clubs as the prime example of how a club from a small league could regularly qualify for the group stages of the CL and be fairly competitive.

Yeah,ten consecutive seasons in the CL group stage (1995-2004 I think),one quarter final and one 2nd group stage when that was about,pretty impressive stuff.

Well for one,their legendary head coach Eggen retired and every time they got a good replacement he was snapped up.They then went for the good old 'let's try his assistant' approach....and then HIS assistant after that.So no continuity for about the last decade.
Then,in the last 4-5 years the economy for Norwegian clubs has had the bottom fall out from under their feet and pretty much all the good players (from all clubs) get sold sooner rather than later,attendances have gone down across the league by 30-40% since 2010 and sponsors are also not so easy to part with money.

So,there it is. :) Shambles.

Man Utd 3-1 up vs Roma,Rooney 2 and Mata for United.Pjanic scored 1-3 from 65 yards out or something.

If it's half as good as the one last year it's well worth a watch!!!

Sinclair :icon_lol:

Back