• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

LIVE! Match discussion 2014/15

4-1, this looks like being called off at HT though due to storms in the area. Bloody America, can't even get weather for football right.

4-1, this looks like being called off at HT though due to storms in the area. Bloody America, can't even get weather for football right.

Never thought I'd see a Brit complain about somewhere else's weather!

Number of games in England called off due to tornado in the last 50 years = 0

I rather like our weather anyway. Other than when it's too bloody hot like this week.

Permanently scorchio here lately.

Thought I was on the set of fahrenheit 451 yesterday

How hot is hot to y'all?

Aye. It's 32 celsius where I am currently, and that's about as cool as it's been in a few weeks.

I personally much prefer storms to just standard British drizzle, but to each his/her own.

Oh yeah - you can't beat a good storm. We have had some crackers the last ten days. Spectacular.

Anything more than 22-23 is too hot for me. I find it irritating.

Sounds like you'd be best off in Scotland, then.

I generally don't mind the heat but recently seems more humid than usual and much less of a cool breeze around to help cool you down. I only like it very hot when I'm on holiday and there is a swimming pool/air conditioned room nearby to cool off in

Yeah was in Turkey where it was as high as 40C but here when it's 28 feels far worse due to the lack of breeze and humidity!

Last edited:
Even a gentle zephyr takes the edge of monster heat. But if you think it gets humid here, you need to experience Singapore. Unbelievable.

Anything more than 22-23 is too hot for me. I find it irritating.

You are not alone - dropped to about 24c down here today, with a bit of a breeze so actually felt like doing something rather than sitting around trying to keep out of direct sun.

Hottest place I've been is Fiji, it tipped over 40 degrees Celsius and I got sunburnt from about 2 minutes in the sun. Just spent the middle of the days hiding from the sun!

Even a gentle zephyr takes the edge of monster heat. But if you think it gets humid here, you need to experience Singapore. Unbelievable.

Beijing as well. You don't see the Sun due to all the Smog but the humidity is a killer

Back