• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

LIVE! Match discussion 2014/15

Mick's sacking was the first time I have been genuinely sad to see a manager go. It was inevitable, and his position was becoming untenable but I was still gutted while I was watching him being interviewed in his car as he left the training ground after saying his farewells. He was frustrating as hell at times but I'm still a huge MM fan. He gave me some of my best Wolves memories.

MM was an honourable manager for us who I was happy to see here.

Reached his ceiling & got kept on a touch too long & the ending did, to a degree sour the previous achievements. Would not object to a return, but only in circumstances that met his skill set.

Total cack from England by all accounts Italy were the weakest side in the group that's absolute bollocks on this showing.

England two down at half time. A lot to be done if they are to turn things round. That early miss has proved so costly.

Kane the only decent England player on show so far.

The frustrating thing is that we all know the players are much better than how they have performed in the first half.

Why does Southgate persist with chalobah and Forster-Caskey is just not up to this level.

The frustrating thing is that we all know the players are much better than how they have performed in the first half.

That's more or less the definition of English football.

I'm not sure about that tbh. There are a number of players out there who are way overrated.

Redmond is so frustrating to watch.

I'd dispute that the loss of Pritchard and Berahino are big ones for this side.
The likes of Chalobah and Forster-Caskey will find themselves plying there trade in the championship/ league 1 for the proportion of there careers.

I'm not sure about that tbh. There are a number of players out there who are way overrated.

There are a number who are overrated but then so is the manager, Southgate is well out of his depth.

Chalobah is Carlton Palmer shit, Garbutt is a Lidl brand Shaw, Ings looking every inch the Liverpool player, Stones looking like Pirlo, every pass finds an Italian.

i dont know what level the other nations play at, but the majority of the England squad are championship players. So is that why we are poor?

Honestly who cares. As long as our wolves player is back safe then it is nothing.

Stu: Time to get rid of Gareth Southgate and replace him with Glenn Hoddle. At least he would get the best out of these young players.

Anybody who knows this buffoon commenting on BBC make sure he is culled.

Back