• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great cross from Sterling. if we want to play with 2 wider players then he has to be one of them because he is a wide player.

Lovely header that. Smalling plus a.n. other for the centre backs. PLEASE make it Stones.

Smalling goal - not sure that it changes much or tells us anything about what will happen in a week or so

Great ball and really good header.

Wilshere and Sterling have to start for me.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Good ball in from Sterling, Wilshere has looked very decent since coming.

Carvalho at fault there IMO. Picking up nobody.

If Sterling starts then I am not sure where that leaves Kane and Vardy. Or indeed Alli.

Wilshere if match fit should be one of the first on the team sheet. Rolls Royce of a player.

But that then negates Alli. I think shoehorning Rooney in could damage England's chances.

Well at least they have scored.

Well he either needs to replace Vardy or Alli, or move Alli deeper. First or the last for me, id pick him ahead of vardy but also wouldnt mind Alli deeper if you want to play vardy. although alli been shite tonight

If Sterling starts then I am not sure where that leaves Kane and Vardy. Or indeed Alli.

Wilshere if match fit should be one of the first on the team sheet. Rolls Royce of a player.
Sterling left, Kane in the middle, Rooney on the right if he has to play - I'd much prefer lallana though.

Vardy coming on after 70 minutes.

Ideally Rooney should be on the bench so England can play the best XI of in form players, but what do I know

Great cross from Sterling. if we want to play with 2 wider players then he has to be one of them because he is a wide player.

Townsend should be in the squad purely for offering the option. pointless taking rashford (other than experience) and Barkley as they arent going to get near the pitch bar an injury crisis

A win, but not one which advances anyone's understanding at all - not helpful that they went down to 10 men so early as changed the dynamics.

Not the test we needed really

Sterling left, Kane in the middle, Rooney on the right if he has to play - I'd much prefer lallana though.

Vardy coming on after 70 minutes.

This is what I think Roy may go with, and I think it could work. Alli, Wilshere, Dier in midfield.

This is what I think Roy may go with, and I think it could work. Alli, Wilshere, Dier in midfield.
Yes, that'd be my team. I'd love to see stones, clyne and Bertrand in defence, but that might be a step too fat.

This is the problem with a diamond (we were talking about it 12 months ago wrt Wolves and the same holds now), I am never comfortable with your full backs offering *all* the width.

Yes, that'd be my team. I'd love to see stones, clyne and Bertrand in defence, but that might be a step too fat.

If we're going to play like that then i agree with you that Lallana and Sterling need to be in those wider positions, only player in the team i don't agree with is Clyne. I think Walker is just that bit more athletic and has better end product.

But Townsend is utterly AWFUL.

Disagree. Was good against turkey and been good for newcastle. to disagree with that would be baffling. he may not be the best but Barkley has been shit for months and doesnt offer anything different.

If we're going to play like that then i agree with you that Lallana and Sterling need to be in those wider positions, only player in the team i don't agree with is Clyne. I think Walker is just that bit more athletic and has better end product.
Aye maybe, I'd much rather have Bertrand in, but I can see a case for playing Walker and Cahill

Walker looks to have played his way in tonight for me.

Wilshere might have done as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back