• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

How has the keeper not had catching practice there? Traveled miles with snow on it

With Tom Heaton in the team:

West Ham (H) W 2-0
Huddersfield (A) W 2-1
Fulham (H) W 2-1
Watford (A) D 0-0
Man Utd (A) D 2-2
Southampton (H) D 1-1
Brighton (A) W 3-1

Over two points a game.

BHA in absolute free fall at the moment, far more pressure on Newcastle Monday night now to.

That third relegation spot could be anyone's.

As others have said Newcastle will need points now

Brighton for me. Don't get enough goals and have started leaking them now. In big trouble

My three at the start were Huddersfield Cardiff and Newcastle. Fulham have gate crashed that, Huddersfield are fucked (still can't believe we have given them a quarter of their points) If we beat Newcastle Monday they will be in serious trouble. Them and Southampton don't have great fixtures.

Southampton should be fine

Huddersfield, Flum and then one of Cardiff, Newcastle and Brighton.

I really have no preference for the final spot.

Cardiff either "do it for the gipper" or utterly implode. Today's result suggests the former is a strong possibility.

They might stay up, I don't want them to though.

- I hate their football, it's still basically a terrible variant on the very worst excesses of the mid 80s
- They would be awful next season too, so much like Huddersfield this year and Bradford in the early 2000s, just a waste of a spot the next year
- It always rains when we play there
- I still haven't forgiven them for employing Peter Ridsdale
- Horrible thug players, Peltier, Morrison, Bennett and Arter in particular
- Actually paid £6m+ for Gary Madine, so broke the football universe
- They like Roger Johnson
- Neil Warnock is a festering boil on the arsehole of humanity, never forget this, the man is a cunt

Oh, don't get me wrong. I would be delighted if they went down. I just have a feeling that what has happened is going to galvanise them to survive for one season. And then Colin will retire, and they implode next season. It does waste a space next year, but look at some of the wank attempting to get up.

Just seen the Burnley handball, utterly appalling refereeing.

Don't want Brighton to go down. Might have the chance to go to that away game again!

Hopefully, Sala's tragedy galvanizes Cardiff for a bit and then the fires go out.

I’d quite like Brighton to go down, horrible, negative, waste of space.

Watching the Norwich game on tv shortly - I really hope they implode and fail to go up (I live locally, loads of them hate wolves), but they have two excellent young full backs in Lewis and Aaron’s. Aarons the right back is the kind of player I’d hope we look at - 19 years old, really quick, can both attack and defend.

https://www.skysports.com/amp/footb...-aarons-norwich-citys-flying-young-full-backs

Excellent run down the right by Aaron’s from inside his own half too to create the chance.

Can see this being a bit of a cricket score

I see Paul "I took the advice to not change systems constantly for no reason" Lambert has changed his system today.

Every Autumn the PL relegation narrative is the same, 'worst division ever, someone will stay up with 20 points' etc and every year sides rally and something in the 30's is required. I think the Sala situation will give Cardiff the drive needed to stay up.

Back