• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

Paramedics had to treat a member of the Leeds bench during the Boro/Leeds game and somebody was taken to hospital requiring oxygen. Lead to 12 minutes extra time.

Yorkshire Evening Post have just tweeted it's 18 year old Jack Clarke. All the best to him.

Che Adams is the player we should go for in the Summer. Would suit our system, has the workrate, pace, has bulked up and had added goals to his game and is still in his early 20's

I think he WOULD come as back up to Raul. It would probably cost £12m minimum.

I agree that Jiminez is a better player, but Mitro has 10 premier league goals in a pish team, and is fantastic at holding the ball up and bringing players into play

I really don't think he is, he doesn't offer himself as an option anything like enough and his actual hold up play is deeply average at best, United's second goal comes from him giving the ball away cheaply.

Che Adams is the player we should go for in the Summer. Would suit our system, has the workrate, pace, has bulked up and had added goals to his game and is still in his early 20's

Agree with this, he looks like a very good player in the making.

Wonder if SLB still thinks Marco Silva is a better manager than Nuno.

The guy's an absolute mook. Fraud of a manager.

Since playing Liverpool Everton have played 13 games: 3 wins, 2 draws, 8 losses = 0.84 PPG. Not to mention they lost away to Millwall in the cup. Utterly exposed.

Livermore with a nasty foul on Vokes, could have got a straight red, ref missed it conpletely

I'd love Danny Batth to score tonight.

Nice open goal miss by Ashley Barnes. Good, can't stand the horrible prick.

Brighton are in trouble, they're in rancid form and that gap has completely disappeared to the bottom three.

22 players on the pitch here, how many would you actually want at Wolves (ignore what they'd cost for now)?

Either keeper would be a better backup than Ruddy but it scarcely matters, they wouldn't displace Rui.

I'd have Tarkowski as an option in the back three, don't like either Brighton centre half.

Wood might be ok as a sub, probably not mobile enough for us. Murray has a gift but it's of no use with the way we play.

That's about it.

22 players on the pitch here, how many would you actually want at Wolves (ignore what they'd cost for now)?

Either keeper would be a better backup than Ruddy but it scarcely matters, they wouldn't displace Rui.

I'd have Tarkowski as an option in the back three, don't like either Brighton centre half.

Wood might be ok as a sub, probably not mobile enough for us. Murray has a gift but it's of no use with the way we play.

That's about it.
I'd have Groß as a backup to Moutinho.

Not for me, freak run of assists last season and not much else. Totally disappears from games all the time.

Attwell has done Brighton over there, not even a debate whether that's handball.

Back