• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

Even if a team were to win every single game remaining this season, only the top two could reach our total of 99 points.

United seem to have roped in Jason Lee circa 1995 to play at centre half today.

I doubt David Baddiel will be blacking up to take the piss though...shows how times have changed in the last 20 years

You can't say or do nuffin these days.

There's quite a lot of 90s comedy (what was considered fairly safe, primetime stuff too) that hasn't aged well.

Got to look at the keeper there (plus United have worked out that Odoi is terrible)

I do think Mitrovic could play in our newish system - thoughts?

No thanks. Yellow card machine, and I think that Raul is actually a far superior player.

I do think Mitrovic could play in our newish system - thoughts?

Nah, he doesn't put the work in.

It's been pointed out on here, look at him second half against us over Christmas when we had loads of the ball. Didn't want to know.

He knackered by half time and usually hasn'tt even done much then.

Ryan Babel looks awful, playing like he has lead in his boots.

Nah, he doesn't put the work in.

It's been pointed out on here, look at him second half against us over Christmas when we had loads of the ball. Didn't want to know.

Actually that reminds me of why he didn't get on at Newcastle, he's a big lad and couldn't maintain the pressing for 90 minutes

This is a stroll, embarrassing really. United playing in second gear and 3-0 up.

Quite selective these curses aren't they?

This has been incredibly easy for United, despite the amount of defenders on the pitch there has been so much space available for them. Pogba was great and I thought Mata did very well too.

That version of Waterfall they do all game is fucking irritating

No thanks. Yellow card machine, and I think that Raul is actually a far superior player.

His booking today was his sixth of the season, the same as neves? I think he’s calmed down a lot from the hot head lunatic of Newcastle.

I agree that Jiminez is a better player, but Mitro has 10 premier league goals in a pish team, and is fantastic at holding the ball up and bringing players into play - if he’s matured and his temperament is under control, I’d definitely have him as backup to raul. Not that I think he’d want to be backup anyway, but would give us a different option against come of the packed defences we struggle with.

As you say, he would have absolutely no interest as coming as a back up.

He will end up at one of the promoted sides when Fulham go down.

Back