• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

They all want him gone already...

"Dean Smith - he's one of our own"

Fickleland should be put on the signposts on the way into B6.

Mings stamps his mark on the game...this time with a goal. Shit keeping on the cross though

My God - that keeping was fucking awful!!

Hilariously, the poster on Villa Talk who had 1-3 with a Billy Sharp hat-trick at 350-1 can now tear up his betting slip. If they still lose that is going to properly burn.

This goalkeeper is just awful, push it round the post if you can’t hold it.

Sheff Utd lucky not to give away a penalty there!

3-3

United have gifted this to Villa. Dreadful defending

My word. Appalling defending.

If either of these came up they would be lucky to get a fucking point. Dreadful teams, both of them.

FT.

No idea what Sheffield were doing in that last 15 mins.

Absolutely rubbish defending. Comedy miskick and then shades of Doc 2014 as the RB just doesn't bother jumping at the back stick.

I predict Sheff U will fall apart from here and struggle to make the play offs

The Championship really REALLY REALLY is utterly fucking shit this season.

Nobody coming up has a hope in hell, bar the fact that some wank like Newcastle, Cardiff or Burnley might be hanging around to give them something vague to cling onto.

Can you imagine the level of negative goal difference the B6 massive would generate? Not enough lightbulbs in the scoreboard.

Quality of 6 goals says a lot about the quality on display. Every goal was avoidable.

The Championship really REALLY REALLY is utterly fucking shit this season.

Nobody coming up has a hope in hell, bar the fact that some wank like Newcastle, Cardiff or Burnley might be hanging around to give them something vague to cling onto.

Can you imagine the level of negative goal difference the B6 massive would generate? Not enough lightbulbs in the scoreboard.

Norwich and Leeds are joint top on 57 points.

After 30 games last season we had 68 points. Four of the top six have already lost as many or more games as we did in the whole season.

Back