• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kajagoogoo were a local band to me. They were from Leighton Buzzard which is about five miles from where I spent my teenage years.

Dire band though!

CambridgeWolf I think it is who knows Nick Beggs from back in the day. Told a funny anecdote about his daughter at a quiz night I seem to recall
Good man Tredman! There’s a bloke up this thread who’s still watching Kajagoogoo so I don’t feel so bad. At least I think that’s what he’s saying, I’ve had a quite a few paracetamol for the Rona

Yeah! That’s cheered me up. Pretty bleak first evening in isolation otherwise given the (lack of) sport on offer to follow 😐
Tickled me that Quirk would get a notification to watch a Betty Boo video :)

Isn't she doing new music again? Think there was an article on her in BBC.

Who's the knobhead who put a small dot under "Cy-Jasper"?

Just been trying to clean the mark off my monitor screen!

Last edited:
Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing how well Vieira is doing!? We're 12 points above those buggers.

They're only 12th, yes they've done well in the cup. But 12th is surely below par with some of the players they have? Gallagher, Guehi, Zaha, Oliseh.

Cockney bias.
When they beat us recently I checked their record and they’d won just 7 games all season, of which two were against us. Makes our fear of them at Molineux and subsequent capitulation very annoying.

I think part of it is that it easily could've gone badly wrong for them this season. Transition from RoyBall to a more progressive style, 2 new starting centre backs, a lot of young players, Eze injured for most of the season...

Not bothered really, he has done well to improve their league position while also making them play better football.
Whether he can progress them further next season will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back