• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd v Leicester very low on quality and intensity. The game is totally there for the taking for Leicester.

1-1. Two very average teams on show. NB: appreciate I'm having a conversation with myself.

That looked an incredibly generous var review for man u. I don't want to think its all corrupt but the evidence seems to keep occuring

Not seen any of the game but your post in isolation it’s not a red for me. More concerned that if he’s not sent him off he’s stopped play delaying a CGSO!
It's a yellow, but the force interpretation is another which is difficult to understand. Take Boly in the first half today, for me it's a bloody good tackle, but presumably was a foul because he went in hard

It's a yellow, but the force interpretation is another which is difficult to understand. Take Boly in the first half today, for me it's a bloody good tackle, but presumably was a foul because he went in hard
I called before he went to ground “dont dive in”. Whether you like or not that’s the rules now. I haven’t seen it back to know how much of the ball he got but these days you know that they get given irrespective of that.

I was incensed in the stands when Boly got sent off at City. But Nuno said it was a clear red. The game has changed in the last 10 years let alone 50.

Celtic winning after an early Rangers goal at Castle Greyskull. What a weekend this could turn out to be...

Haven’t worked out if Celtic are defending really well or Rangers are just wasteful/lacking quality.

Haven’t worked out if Celtic are defending really well or Rangers are just wasteful/lacking quality.
Bit of both I think. What Celtic aren't doing well is finding any kind of out ball. Don't rate Giakoumakis really.

Glasgow Celtic Champions

What a brilliant fucking weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back