• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are in serious danger of dropping unless they get something at Turf Moor mid week.

They are lucky that the bottom 3 are all in bad form. 1 win the last 5 between the lot of them

I'm not sure if anyone else has said it but evertons run in looks brutal

Newcastle 1 up. Poor goalkeeping again from Lloris. Think it was a very soft free kick though.

Lloris channeling his inner Andy Lonergan on that one.

Hopefully this is the end of Spurs good run and they collapse into mid table obscurity.

I'm happy for him that Doherty has stopped being a punchline.

He's actually playing ok, even on the left. He seems to pretty much have established himself in their team now.

Assist for Doc now too. Really should be five too.

Did I read that graphic correctly, did it just say that since the start of 2022 Wolves are the 3rd highest goal scorers in the PL with 20?

Did I read that graphic correctly, did it just say that since the start of 2022 Wolves are the 3rd highest goal scorers in the PL with 20?

Didn't see the graphic 20 is correct, conceded 13,so 61% of goals scored and 48% of goals conceded in 42% of games.

Last edited:
I guess we've probably played more games in the PL than a few others?

Yes, an angry kick at the ball but why is Richarlison holding his face when he was kicked in the chest 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back