• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the change of direction just before the collision. He looks at the defender and moves across
It's the defender that moves across after Antonio does. And it had no bearing on the goal.

It's crazy. VAR say there's not enough to overturn Martinez blatantly barging Welbeck over last week, but that one needs the ref to have another look?

I think its a foul, but its one of those where whichever way the decision went the side it went against would probably have a right to feel aggrieved.

Now made worse for the Irons by that fact they're now losing.

This is the point seems to me they use the clear and obvious mantra when they want that absolutely doesn’t come under that at all.

I think Antonio did himself no favours by lifting his arms as Mangala went down, making it look even more like he'd shoved him.

The defender moves to, is it a clear and obvious error that they bang on about?
Defender moves as he is going to close down Rice but Antonio's movement is to block the defender I guess.

I think it's a foul but you never know what VAR will do and what their take on things will be.

As I’ve said if the mantra is clear and obvious then that goal should stand.
If the mantra is do I think there’s any offence then fair enough judgement call

Defender moves as he is going to close down Rice but Antonio's movement is to block the defender I guess.

I think it's a foul but you never know what VAR will do and what their take in things will be.

So it doesn’t come under clear and obvious then it falls into the category of if it’s given on field fair enough but it wasn’t so move on.

So it doesn’t come under clear and obvious then it falls into the category of if it’s given on field fair enough but it wasn’t so move on.
Clearly not in this case.

I'm sure those running VAR have the same understanding clear and obvious as we do...it changes game by game

The guy who scored for Forest looks absolutely wank, how did he cost £18m?

The Hammers not having a lot of luck so far, although Soucek really should be burying the rebound.

Beeb have been raving about how good Forrest have been I must be missing something they’ve ok that’s all

Awful penalty and still not the Hammers day, although it could quite easily be 2-0 soon after.

This game is a real smorgasbord of shite, entertaining in its own way but nothing is really going well.

I do always enjoy seeing Joe Worrall fuck stuff up though.

Deliberate handball on the goal line not a red?

Double jeopardy doesn’t count for shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back