• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, Newcastle are being really brave and attacking with numbers and with pace. They look very positive.

You must have hated Nuno after Benno’s goal against Brizzle.

Botman looks like we dodged a bullet. Bombscare.

You must have hated Nuno after Benno’s goal against Brizzle.
Nope, he wasn't a fucking arsehole at any point.

Difference between celebrating and being an arsehole.

Marsch is a smarmy, snide, obnoxious cunt who can fuck off.

Nope, he wasn't a fucking arsehole at any point.

Difference between celebrating and being an arsehole.

Marsch is a smarmy, snide, obnoxious cunt who can fuck off.
Yeah, whether the asshole is on your side or not. :ROFLMAO:

I just want people to back up what they say as I've seen nothing that makes me think he's worth any kind of singling out. I also think hand-waving times when our managers have been OTT in their celebrations (oh, remember Nuno running onto the pitch to join a dogpile at one point?) is moving the goalposts in a bad way.

I just want people to back up what they say as I've seen nothing that makes me think he's worth any kind of singling out. I also think hand-waving times when our managers have been OTT in their celebrations (oh, remember Nuno running onto the pitch to join a dogpile at one point?) is moving the goalposts in a bad way.
You don't think I've backed up what I've said?

In what way?

You don't think I've backed up what I've said?

In what way?
You've not really provided any evidence, and the one aspect of Marsch's behavior you pointed out that I have personally witnessed is something we also witnessed from the most beloved Wolves' manager of my lifetime.

You've not really provided any evidence, and the one aspect of Marsch's behavior you pointed out that I have personally witnessed is something we also witnessed from the most beloved Wolves' manager of my lifetime.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good point! I'll take your word for it next time you tell me Hwang will win the Ballon d'Or, too.
Erm....what?

You're getting bent out of shape because he's American aren't you?

I'm getting bent out of shape because you're not at all engaging with the conversation, which is fair enough if you've just landed on a conclusion without actually having a logical reason for it and so don't want to spend the time making up anything that sounds good for lack of any concrete evidence that supports what you say.

I'm getting bent out of shape because you're not at all engaging with the conversation, which is fair enough if you've just landed on a conclusion without actually having a logical reason for it and so don't want to spend the time making up anything that sounds good for lack of any concrete evidence that supports what you say.
I do have logical reasons for it though. I've watched and listened to him for roughly half a season and he's displayed all the characteristics I've mentioned consistently.

Would you honestly care if this conversation was about Eddie Howe?

It's because he's American isn't it?

More to do with the fact that (yes, partly by virtue of Marsch being an American), I've seen more of him than you have, I think it's fair to say. And so it's interesting to me that you've very quickly worked out how unlikable he is, then said the reasons for that were some particular characteristics; I pointed out the double-standard, and you retreated to "oh it's because you're his countryman" rather than engage with my actual point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back