• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't really matter who they appoint, their squad is genuinely awful and they have no money to sign anyone. I think this is finally the year they go.

There’s only 1 Sean Dyche and Everton, West Ham, Leicester and Leeds may all be looking for a fresh face on the next couple of weeks. Really surprised by Leicester

Newcastle are so awful to watch. They're not significantly more talented than we are.

Awful in a "why can't we play like that" kind of way.

There’s only 1 Sean Dyche and Everton, West Ham, Leicester and Leeds may all be looking for a fresh face on the next couple of weeks. Really surprised by Leicester
Have to admit it's been odd, looking for teams near the bottom to be doing badly to help us, wanting Brighton and Fulham to win over Everton and Leicester...
But we are where we are.

Dyche would get them organised and give them as good a chance as any of keeping them up. I didn't want him here as the squad wouldn't suit him, but Everton's isn't far away from a grind it out 442. Fans will take it in the short term, but not beyond that. Hope they give it back to Martinez

Well this afternoon couldn’t have gone much better. Here’s hoping we can capitalize tomorrow

Lampard isn't surviving this
Nicked off Twitter "The highlight for me was when the stadium announcer said if you persistently stand you may be ejected from the stadium and some lad loudly pointed out that Lampard’s persistently standing."

Just parking yourself 8 yards out for no
Reason absolutely killing your keeper and significantly reducing your chance of a block

Why do the Twitter links disappear before I get chance to click on them? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Going to take a punt that they're Coady based after just watching the Everton highlights. Embarrassing on the first, Mitoma doesn't get away with that touch against any other centre half in the league. Easily dragged out of position for the 2nd creating the space to play the ball in behind. Then on the third it's like a rewind to 2017 and his first forays at centre half with absolutely zero judgement of the long ball and no ability to recover.

Why do the Twitter links disappear before I get chance to click on them? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Going to take a punt that they're Coady based after just watching the Everton highlights. Embarrassing on the first, Mitoma doesn't get away with that touch against any other centre half in the league. Easily dragged out of position for the 2nd creating the space to play the ball in behind. Then on the third it's like a rewind to 2017 and his first forays at centre half with absolutely zero judgement of the long ball and no ability to recover.

Yeah, I shared the first. No idea where he was going, seen blokes with hip replacements change direction quicker.

Yeah, I shared the first. No idea where he was going, seen blokes with hip replacements change direction quicker.
For all the flak Toti got the weekend for a similar incident in a much more congested area, Coady would need dragging through the streets and pelted with rotten fruit if he'd done that in a Wolves shirt.

Does show the benefit of some positivity though, Mitoma plays on the front foot and gets the rub of the green, you know pretty much any current Wolves player receiving the ball in that position would've probably killed the ball stone dead and let the fullback recover. Actually, more likely the ball out wide wouldn't have been hit with such purpose and just got cut out by the fullback anyway.

Mitoma does absolutely nothing to cause him to completely sell himself. Really bizarre.

Getting under the long ball for the third is awful which I hadn’t seen on the previous clip and then retreating far too deep and Jsut standing there.

There’s always been far too many limitations to his game which he doesn’t make up for with speed, strength or size like other CBs do.

Those results couldn't have gone better from our point of view .

This evening's game is pretty important now , not that it wasn't already .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back