• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable goal that is from city, just cut Chelsea to ribbons.

Chelsea have spent 300 million on players and are half way down the table .

Potter - do people here rate him very highly ?

Took him a long while to move Brighton away from being annual relegation battlers . Even then , he was getting to 8th - 10th place in the League eventually - with a fair few bad runs thrown in each season .

Is he a Manager capable of managing a title winning side - which clearly Chelsea hope to be ?

Last edited:
Potter did a very good job at Brighton but I don’t think he does things quickly. So to go to Chelsea is a risk (financially worth it mind you). Depends how serious they are about the “project”.

Boehly will have to give him time I think and won't kneejerk in sacking him. He was his choice and went all in on him so I can't see him binning him.

Potter did a very good job at Brighton but I don’t think he does things quickly. So to go to Chelsea is a risk (financially worth it mind you). Depends how serious they are about the “project”.
agreed. Potter is very much an appointment for the long term. The club hierarchy need to allow him time.
It is interesting how low in the table chelsea are, and also liverpool, and spurs are struggling too.
Is the so called big six finally coming apart?

Very poor from Kepa .

We give out about the waste of money on players bought in to play for us , but look at Chelsea , West Ham . Look at Nunez at Liverpool - I'm sure he'll score a few - but was he worth the money they paid ?

Not quite sure what De Gea is doing there!

Why are there replays utter nonsense with how tight the calendar already is

Looks like a nasty injury for Iwobi

Yep keep showing that ITV when he's more than likely broken something there. Maybe we can see when it snapped, at least get a close up of his face so we can see how much pain he was in...

Coady scores again....wrong end this time though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back