• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea are not great but how do you defend the things City do, honestly?

They just make everything look so easy.
That third goal was incredible. It was like Chelsea didn't even have players on the pitch.

Ridiculous fact that Villa haven't got past the third round since 2015 or something? Must've thought they'd do it today...

Oh man, I turned the Villa match off with about 8 mins left as I thought there was no chance of an upset!

When they got a home tie with Stevenage and us away to Liverpool I thought 'stuffy wankers'...

The answer to the why do Chelsea need so many number 10s question seems to be he's going to play them all, although cunningly none as a 10 if the FotMob line up is correct.

Not sure how Potter digs himself out of this.

I'm going to say he survives this one due to how close the game on Sunday is and he has the classic win to save your job match

Poch waiting in the wings?
People keep bringing up his name when a decent job comes up , and he never gets chosen , or perhaps he is losing interest for now .
The longer you are away the less interested clubs become .

@YoungWolf made the point on a different thread I think. If you appoint Potter, it has to be for the long term, as it takes him time to implement his style and strategy.
If Chelsea are willing to allow him that time, then it enables him to implement the style he wants and also to shape the squad.
They offered him a 5 year contract, so you'd think they're willing to give him more than 6 months.
Worth bearing in mind their transfer strategy has been fucking nuts now for some time. It's like a high level/deluxe steve bruce version os taking the best players from other teams then trying to mash them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back