• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's in the minds of hot young coaches such as Potter that taking Chelsea style jobs is a no brainer? If they give him time he could turn them into a top team, if they sack him next week, he'll come away with an enormous amount of money and walk into a job at least as good as he had at Brighton.
Maybe I'm thinking too cynically.

Much as I dislike Villa probably more than any other club, this is going the right way for us

Man Utd looking the most competitive I've seen them play in a Manchester derby for some time.

Man Utd looking the most competitive I've seen them play in a Manchester derby for some time.
To be fair they've fluked quite a few weird wins over City when they've been shit post-Fergie.

This is definitely the closest they've been as teams for a while though, Pep has his current weird idea of wanting wingers to endlessly just pass the ball inside rather than actually attack, United have steadily improved under Ten Hag.

Ten Hag has essentially beat the arrogance out of the squad. A bit Fergie like in some respects. Certainly not afraid to damage ego's

The fact he dropped Ronaldo and the club backed him up by getting rid, sent a strong message IMO. It was what they needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back