• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking strike but that was never ever a free kick. Joke decision.

Good one here in Luton vs Coventry.

6545cfb7645cae621749b30790ace3fd.jpg

Penalty.

Christ, United are lucky.

Ronaldo was appalling all night. Scores with the last kick of the game.

Villarreal could have had seven or eight easily.

They say you make your own luck but Utd just get all the rub of the green in most games
They get more points from playing shit than any other team I know….crazy

Leicester's last 15 league games:

W5 D2 L8

Wolves' last 15 league games:

W5 D1 L9

Suppose the B-Rodge magic had to run out eventually. He looked tactically astute there at first but now you have to wonder how much of that was Vardy being absolutely undefendable over the past couple of seasons.

I mean, obviously that was always a part of it, but looks increasingly so like that was all of it.

Suppose the B-Rodge magic had to run out eventually. He looked tactically astute there at first but now you have to wonder how much of that was Vardy being absolutely undefendable over the past couple of seasons.

I mean, obviously that was always a part of it, but looks increasingly so like that was all of it.
I think Jonny Evans being injured hasn't helped either. Like us they've had some injuries to some key players and other players just looking bang out of form like Soyuncu & Madison

I've never rated Soyuncu, absolutely everything is always so last ditch and he turns like a skip.

Maddison looks like he's got Dele Alli Syndrome, believed his own hype too much.

Pereira doesn't seem to have hit the heights post injury either. They have bought well so maybe it's a jelling thing

Guessing not many Spurs fans fancied a Thursday night of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back