• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think so. We can't keep saying we're meeting every team when they're having a good game/bit of luck/run of form forever though...
I think so too, if we were playing Brentford next after seeing them against Liverpool expectations might be different

Hindsight and all that though

That all seems a bit.....Garth Crooks
Not at all. I went into the game thinking that Brentford played some good football with a decent attacking attitude and finished the game thinking that resorted to shit housing from the 50th minute and someone must give that instruction so , they went downhill fast in my book. Plucky lovable bus stop in Hounslow tae feck 🤣

Nuno gonna be out of a job pretty soon at this rate. Can't keep relying on playing us to bail him out.

Probably buys Arteta time until Xmas where he can go back to being bang average.

This has a whiff of us last season in the games v West Ham, Burnley and Liverpool

Nuno having a tough time at Spurs now

Apart from that Ajax are playing some absolutely beautiful stuff. Great team to watch.

The referee in the Man City game is hopeless

Beautiful goal from Messi to put PSG 2-0 up

Omg the winner for sheriff is also beautiful

In Madrid, to boot. What a result.

Surely someone at Man Utd should realise that OGS is not cut out for managing a club of that size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back