• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They changed the rules to keep the big clubs in their positions. A club from outside of that bracket has to sail close to the wind to try and bridge the gap.

Wow, wow, wow.

Not sure Ederson knew much about it? Fletcher making out it was a world class save!

Lukaku simply HAS to score.

Wow, wow, wow.

Not sure Ederson knew much about it? Fletcher making out it was a world class save!

Lukaku simply HAS to score.
‘Kin Fletcher the gobshite. Can you imagine what Ederson would have had to have done not to stop it? Incredible gymnastics to get out of the way of it. Mans a clown.

Congratulations to City. They weren’t at their best tonight, but it’s difficult to argue against them being the best club side in Europe this season.

Congratulations to City. They weren’t at their best tonight, but it’s difficult to argue against them being the best club side in Europe this season.
Weren't at their best because Inter didn't allow them to be, same as UTD didn't in the F.A. Cup final, but city have great professionals in every position and are the best side in Europe 👍

Anybody that says 'that's all about the money' just doesn't understand football. What Pep does to footballers is absolutely unreal. Worse teams have won the CL, but he's got them doing it all. They've battered the world's best, and then managed to switch mentality and grind a final out. It's not even in doubt - he's the best coach that football has ever seen

Remember back in the late 90's thrashing City 4-0 or 4-1 (Deutsch will correct me) at The Molineux, then walking through the middle of a load of Wolves and City youths, fronting each other up outside the ground afterwards. We were well 'above' them back then, how times have changed, different paths.
Best league in the world and we're in it and competing. Let's not forget that.

Remember back in the late 90's thrashing City 4-0 or 4-1 (Deutsch will correct me) at The Molineux, then walking through the middle of a load of Wolves and City youths, fronting each other up outside the ground afterwards. We were well 'above' them back then, how times have changed, different paths.
Best league in the world and we're in it and competing. Let's not forget that.

Wouldn't say we were well above them that year, they got promoted and we didn't!

There’s no doubt Pep revolutionised football in this Country for the better.
I remember watching a film about him at Barcelona I think,when he was showing his goalie the two centre backs lining up at the side of him and asking him “who are these players”, when he was told “that’s your central defenders” the goalie, quite well known but I can’t remember who he was said, “I thought he’d gone loco”.
Now every Team does it.

Wouldn't say we were well above them that year, they got promoted and we didn't!
Ha, yes.
Should have added 'in theory'.
Nightmare years.
Pain.
Put my son through it as well, after basically forcing him into following Wolves. 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back