• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajax keepers are weird. Seems like they're always immediately found out as shite when they move to bigger clubs.

I'm looking at you, Maarten "Concrete Shoes" Stekelenburg.

Ajax keepers are weird. Seems like they're always immediately found out as shite when they move to bigger clubs.

I'm looking at you, Maarten "Concrete Shoes" Stekelenburg.
He's not at Ajax anymore?

I've never been impressed with him as a keep tbf, looked decent with his feet but below average at everything else. That goal just now was awful. Beat by the header from the corner bailed out by a defender on the line, flapped like mad at the shit cross back in that went straight through then finally caught under the third cross to allow a tap in at the back post.

That's what I mean, he's left Ajax and now everyone see's he's not that good.

Same has happened with him, Stekelenburg, and Vermeer just in the last decade.

That's what I mean, he's left Ajax and now everyone see's he's not that good.

Same has happened with him, Stekelenburg, and Vermeer just in the last decade.
Was Gomes at Ajax too yo prove your theory?

Was Gomes at Ajax too yo prove your theory?
By the time I started paying attention to football, Gomes (assume you mean Heurelho Gomes) was already warming the bench at Spurs IIRC.

If he was ever an Ajax keeper, I'd say he about fits the bill.

Arsenal wearing shirts without names on the back. Not seen that in a while!

Your eyesight is better than mine then! Part of their 'No More Red' campaign against youth knife crime in London. Fair play.

The officials don't make their lives any easier, Forest player goes down in the box from a shove in the back, nothing given. Seconds later aForest player does the exactly the same....free kick Arsenal

Yeah wasn’t he really good against spurs in the uefa cup for them?

Saiss nearly scored for Morrocco. Should have really too tbh

Yernited are as porous v Villa as they were us, miraculously lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back