• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa fans signing ‘you’re just a fat Matt Targett’ at Luke Shaw.

That's a perfectly good goal if you ignore the handball and offside...and the soft foul is one that stops the goal

Right call for that take your pick Ramsey block or the offside. Sorry Mr Dublin how you can clearly see that Watkins definitely doesn’t touch the ball is beyond me.

The block, possible offside and handball were hardly clear and obvious. Bet Villa don’t get a pen when a player gets blocked. Officials desperate to find a reason to disallow.

The block is as blatant as you’ll see and Watkins is blatantly interfering with play.

I thought that. Searched for a reason to rule it out rather than looking for a mistake.
That nonsense you can’t just body check someone off the ball then moan when it’s spotted.

Seriously how long have you been watching football? Refs often miss stuff that happens of the ball. Kind of why VAR is there.
You think it was blatant, a clear and obvious error even though that want the incident that was first looked at?

I get you hate Villa but this is an odd hill to die on.

Seriously how long have you been watching football? Refs often miss stuff that happens of the ball. Kind of why VAR is there.
It’s unobstructed and 8 yards from him and he’s looking straight at it. If he can’t see it Oliver needs to go to Specsavers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back