• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
His younger brother (Aaron) is also very promising

Surprised he's dropped to league 1 - to replace Perry, thought he could get Championship
Yeah that surprised me too! He’s another one from the England age group that had Bellingham, Musiala, Patino, Elliott (list goes on tbh!)

Anthony Martial refused to join the United squad for Villa according to Rangnick.

Hmmm. I guess a Leeds win would be helpful here. Keeps West Ham in range and really cements the bottom 5 with Everton in it.

I deeply want Moyes to finish above United this season.

Touche, Pads, touche.

Great match that. Loved it. Plus West Ham losing means we are definitely in play for catching them, and that is the bottom group (including Everton) looking at a bit of a gap.

Bottom 4 falling away now, Everton probably just too high to catch but could be some nerves there

They only have 19 points and are truly awful.

I do think this result is killing Newcastle. Plus Burnley will have some serious congestion to deal with. Norwich and Watford going on little runs could see three unflushable turds in the bowl and waiting for the handle to be pulled.

Don't think Everton will drop into it if a new manager has anything about him.

3 from the bottom 4 for me. I'm undecided whether I want Watford or Norwich to go down. Probably Norwich as their business model is daft, and I like Ranieri more than Farke.

Have Everton been relegated since '92?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back