• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham scored 7 last Tuesday, 6 on Saturday and 4 by half time today. Looks like the annual rotation with Norwich is on

Not sure how Brighton are losing this, been by far the better team. A mixture of iffy goalkeeping and Brighton not being able to quite find the final through ball.

Same reason they haven't won games they should have for the last 18 months, don't have a centre forward and although they don't concede that many a high percentage are very avoidable

Same reason they haven't won games they should have for the last 18 months, don't have a centre forward and although they don't concede that many a high percentage are very avoidable
It's been more about the final ball into the box tonight, most are just a tad overhit, but yes they do need a striker.

Put better players into that Brighton system and you've have a very effective team

Maupay with what may be the worst cameo I've ever seen out of a pro.

Saiss was rested tonight in Morocco's final group game.

Which side is playing at the new Brentford stadium? Clear rugby pitch markings.

was watching AFCON and it somehow took 4:30mins to give a goal when he was a foot onside which was clear from the first replay

It'll be London Irish but London Welsh, Richmond and London Scottish are all within a few hundred yards. I think there’s a Barnes team and a Hammersmith team there as well.
Know I guy who rents a house by Deer Park where Richmond play and he pays £12k a month for it! He’s a great guy but the house is nice but not ‘great’

Can’t see Brentford getting more than a draw out of this with Mariner in charge, otherwise it would push his beloved Villa even further down the table. Don’t understand how he can ref this one tbh as clearly a conflict of interests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back