• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Nuno’s honeymoon is over. The natives will be restless after that shit show.

Gallagher has been stupidly good for Palace.

Proper Nunoball once again from Spurs, they are so lucky to have three wins so far..they play exactly as us the last season, creating absolutely nothing...Does anybody have some stats how many shots they have in these first four games? Crazy for a maybe top 6 side

Nuno’s tactics don’t work with Kane, I don’t think.

Kane is very similar to Jimenez in his style/frame, but obviously a 'World Class' version.
He will suit Nuno fine.....Without Son though, they miss the direct threat a Traore gave Nuno's Wolves.

Skipp/Winks/Hojbjerg as a midfield 3 though, if you need to play 3 holding midfielders, clearly you don't rate any of them.

Gallagher has been stupidly good for Palace.

Palace have had a good window.

Edouard/Guehi/Andersen/Olise/Gallagher.....
Far better than when they were signing the likes of Gary Cahill.

People were saying it was a 'risk' being more progressive.....
It was a risk to keep signing the standard of player they were, and having no saleable assets.

But the reality is, the difference in expectation at Wolves and Tottenham means it's not going to be successful at Tottenham.

Man City/Liverpool/Man United/Chelsea etc, wouldn't turn up to Palace and play for a draw.
You'd think Spurs would know what they were getting when they appointed him....its been his style since he started in coaching.
Whatever I don't care much now, I loved Nuno, but he's an ex Wolves manager now....I'm moving on

That’s shocking from Spurs 2 attempts all game I’m not one for stats but that one can’t be hidden away.

Curse of the Manager OTM Award strikes again...

That’s shocking from Spurs 2 attempts all game I’m not one for stats but that one can’t be hidden away.
Only 38% possession as well. Against Crystal Palace. Crazy.

Why does John McGinn run like he’s trying to squeeze a turd back up his arse?

Villa should really be level, Mendy has made a couple of excellent saves to keep them out.

Villa been far better than I expected. Not sure hii oh w they haven’t scored. Hopefully Chelsea can finish them off.

Bruno v Bielsa could be some really entertaining football.
Have to wonder what people would be saying if Jeff had laid down north of £50m for James and Firpo though.

wouldn´t want James anyway

I suppose that is the converse to our poor window - signing shite on large fees for the sake of it.

Horrible injury for Harvey Elliott.

Shame to see the guy sent off do it, it was a completely accidental tangle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back