• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually don't bother answering.

Man talks bollocks, man has piss taken out of ridiculously stupid comment, man thinks he's funny by posting something completely irrelevant. Rinse repeat.

You are a hilarious bunch of blow hards. If your not part of the solution then you’re part of the problem endorsing the monopoly . Baaa

better to lose at home to City than surrender meekly to Norwich in my view. Or Stoke in the carabao cup , or palace in the cup . The list goes on.

I told you what was spectacularly wrong with your idea. I told you what is the ONLY way change will happen for a club such as Wolves.

I'm also giving up my STH, sadly not 100% through choice. What that has to do with the validity of an argument put forward I really am not sure.

If we are a crap think tank, I cannot even begin to fathom where you are. Your idea is insane. It's even bloody counter productive as your cunning plan to make Wolves do better in the cups sees us play Manchester City or Liverpool in the third round EVERY season. Unless we tank league points to avoid that. I'm sure it's not that difficult to admit that your idea is borderline insanity that clearly doesn't achieve your stated goal at all.
My stated goal was to stop or at least change the big six monopoly. Personally I would like it to have a positive effect on Wolves but if it means another non big six side wins the cup ir carabao it’s good for the wider future of the game . I am in the camp of anyone but a big six when it comes to cheering on a neutral game

I for one will really miss your posts when you give Wolves up for Cambridge.

Might even hold a candlelit vigil for you.

What the fuck has that got to do with anything? A simple, straight explanation will do instead of waffling on. You keep yours though and take one for the team eh?
Because you were pissed off with feeling rinsed by the club? Price rises? Apparently no significant investment to justify the rises?

If I don't have the answer, I don't need to create some ridiculously convoluted one that is nonsensical on every single level. I can just say "I don't have the answer".

I don't watch Wolves because they're likely to win anything, we've been shite for most of the 34 years I've been going.
So you started right after we won promotion and the Sherpa van . Right . Similar to me then being influenced as a kid by success of a club.
its 2022 and we are not shite now but we aren’t going any higher. We will do well to hold on to our current stars who will eventually be tempted by the lure of the sky six or 7 . Deep down you know it .

My stated goal was to stop or at least change the big six monopoly. Personally I would like it to have a positive effect on Wolves but if it means another non big six side wins the cup ir carabao it’s good for the wider future of the game . I am in the camp of anyone but a big six when it comes to cheering on a neutral game
Awesome. So your plan to stop the big six is to fuck up the seventh and eighth best sides by dropping them into a tournament on its own before playing anyone else.

LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!!!

You are a hilarious bunch of blow hards. If your not part of the solution then you’re part of the problem endorsing the monopoly . Baaa

better to lose at home to City than surrender meekly to Norwich in my view. Or Stoke in the carabao cup , or palace in the cup . The list goes on.
That is just utter nonsense. And you know it. But the chances of you backing down from an insane position that has been shown to be wrong are small. Admit your idea is balls. No one would ever criticise that. It really isn't difficult.

Can't work out if Cyber is:

1) Angry at Fosun for not buying the players he wants
2( Angry at football for not being what he wants it to be
3) Angry that everybody thinks his ideas are shit
5) Angry that Cambridge never win anything
4) Angry at clouds

So you started right after we won promotion and the Sherpa van . Right . Similar to me then being influenced as a kid by success of a club.
its 2022 and we are not shite now but we aren’t going any higher. We will do well to hold on to our current stars who will eventually be tempted by the lure of the sky six or 7 . Deep down you know it .
No, because I was 7 and my family have supported Wolves since the 1920s.

You should know when not to bring a knife to a gun fight.

Because you were pissed off with feeling rinsed by the club? Price rises? Apparently no significant investment to justify the rises?

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

I'm now a single parent with a rapidly rising cost of living trying to finance a remortgage. Money only goes so far. My job is becoming more and more demanding over time which limits my free time and I'm also caring for a parent who suffers with severe Bipolar and has suffered three strokes and a parent who has stage three throat cancer. That's virtually all of my time eaten up. I'll miss going badly but priorities are actually a thing. Cutting myself off from seeing my mates will stop most of the social interaction I have these days but if I can't justify £1k on watching 19 football matches then I won't spend it.

If you'd actually read my posts on my general feelings towards the club (admitted they're few and far between these days) I've been one of the few actually trying to find reasons to defend their approach and that the football politics really come a distant second to me personally versus the football itself.

If you want to kick back at me for something I posted that was at worst flippant at least base it on facts and not what you've cooked up in your head.

Hilarious from a man who posted he was considering giving up his season ticket .
I love the way an idea gets obliterated by complainers who offer little up that’s better. As for previous ideas I read the link supplied, Hardly much discussion. It’s salary cap or nothing. Great think tank you lot would make 😂😂.
350 quid gets me a season ticket at Cambridge united and I reckon that’s where I will put my money when I retire and want to watch every week. They have almost as much chance of winning something as Wolves and it’s a similar colour scarf! 😂 No more VAR no more sky 6 and watch some grass roots football. Give the money to those who need it not the fat cats.
The fact someone has come up with a ridiculous idea doesn’t mean everyone else has to come up with an idea. Boris wanted to investigate a bridge from Scotland to Ireland, anyone with half a brain knew it was a non-starter but they didn’t suggest a tunnel or large trebuchet as an alternative, they simply pointed out it was stupid. At least your idea didn’t cost anything!

Can't work out if Cyber is:

1) Angry at Fosun for not buying the players he wants
2( Angry at football for not being what he wants it to be
3) Angry that everybody thinks his ideas are shit
5) Angry that Cambridge never win anything
4) Angry at clouds
Or just not angry at all . The only people who seem to be pissed off are the usual London Massive. I don’t really care two hoots what you think of my ideas , that’s opinion you’re entitled to have . What has confused me is that many of you have complained about the club increasing prices, the expense of the premier league and that you are not considering renewing. Part of that is that the true money is in champions league football and I say that it’s a cartel sponsored by the premier league as they set up the rules and until the sky six monopoly changes pretty much every premier league club outside that sky six is fighting for 7th place. In the last 10 years the cups have also been pretty much monopolised by the sky six too. So what needs to happen? Something has to change or more supporters will start to vote with their feet and not renew. On my youth the pitches were worse and the quality not as high but more teams stood more chance of winning something. Denying that is just revisionist rhetoric as it’s easier to disagree with me than to be seen to agree . Ok, so maybe the seeding in the cups idea won’t work but not is the likelihood of a salary cap. For me , the domination of football by the sky six is spoiling my enjoyment. I am sick of hearing about them every time I switch on a football show. So I will vote with my feet and spend my hard earned money on more grass roots football in time .
The premier league was partly sold on how it would improve the English national team and I don’t see much difference there either. We import the best players from around the world while the big six academy sign up any British prospects at about 10 and then loan them out. The Chelsea academy has been full of future British stars. The playing field has been designed to favour money , not football and not fans and it really needs to change.
You like having the opportunity to have a pop but for all your knowledge and experience in football you still can’t see what is happening or do it appears. I can’t help it but I am falling out of love with top level football. It’s institutionally corrupt

My apologies for getting dragged into it. But if someone starts getting personal and insults me, I can't help that.

This is the bit where he blames everyone else for posting like a fucking cunt.
Language dear boy . Have a yellow it’s an internet discussion forum . Botaris box applies .

It’s not the rise in the ticket price is it? It’s the rise in every other bill in the house when I have also gone from two salaries to one, and currently to none.

It’s not the rise in the ticket price is it? It’s the rise in every other bill in the house when I have also gone from two salaries to one, and currently to none.
That’s not how it originally came across with the debate around Vinny. I also only have my income, care responsibilities, children, grandchildren bills a mortgage . Thats pretty much all of us being effected at the moment .

I have lost my fucking job you numbskull. That’s why I can’t afford it whatever price vinny wants to charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back