• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
22nd best in the country as it stands

22nd best in the country as it stands

Hmmmm... Beale apparently said the same himself in (yet another) interview referencing Wolves ('19th in the country vs 21st') this week.

Load of rubbish. Being top, 2nd or 3rd in the Champ at the end of October doesn't actually mean you're a couple of places lower than the current bottom PL teams...you're not in the same league!

Hmmmm... Beale apparently said the same himself in (yet another) interview referencing Wolves ('19th in the country vs 21st') this week.

Load of rubbish. Being top, 2nd or 3rd in the Champ at the end of October doesn't actually mean you're a couple of places lower than the current bottom PL teams...you're not in the same league!
Yes which is why I said it, was a sly dig at Beale

Scottish football in the CL this season has been an utter shambles, 2 points from 12 matches between them that also includes 1-7, 0-4, 0-5 defeats.
It would be like putting a league one in the PL for 12 games.

I read that Rangers is the worst group record in CL history, although not checked to see if it's true

I read that Rangers is the worst group record in CL history, although not checked to see if it's true
It is. Think the previous was 6 defeats with a minus 18 GD. Rangers did 6 with minus 20.

Only a few months ago they were in a Euro Final as well

Yep worse ever side to appear in the CL group stage.
To add between them they’ve played 12 games.
W0 D2 L10 GF3 GA38 GD-31
Sorry that’s adding absolutely nothing to the CL, also proves the drivel that playing in Glasgow is intimidating for opposing players.

Villa winning now makes the table look very precarious and we’re very close to being cut adrift

5 points off safety at the WC is around what most people have been saying for weeks, it's just that this is the practice rather than the theory. (Currently 3)

5 points off safety at the WC is around what most people have been saying for weeks, it's just that this is the practice rather than the theory. (Currently 3)

Yep which leaves us in a precarious position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back