• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

It’s nowhere near as bad as the Moyes bore fest on Tuesday. Is what it is two average PL sides. Shocking choice by ITV, seems that all TV terrestrial TV companies seem adamant that every game has to involve at least one PL side
Apparently pressure was put on them to pick London games as the draw had 10 playing at home, so this, Spurs tomorrow and Brentford randomly being picked for the foreign audience

It's not been that bad, Everton look a fair way better than Palace which is a worrying sign for the latter.

Eze also needs to cut out the diving, really poor from him and it's becoming a theme.
Oh, he is an absolute cheat. He learned well from Zaha.

Zaha did get absolutely kicked to shit, tbf.

Commentators with the “Everton are tired” line is a real annoyance, we’re all in the same boat, by all accounts it was the only reason they lost Saturday.

Commentators with the “Everton are tired” line is a real annoyance, we’re all in the same boat, by all accounts it was the only reason they lost Saturday.
Same bullshit afforded to Howe and Newcastle too.

It's part of management!

His expression whenever he felt hard done by is not something I miss.
zahasad.jpg

I'm sure there is still a mentality amongst footballers that thinks, "Well if you're going to dive anyway, I may as well give you a reason to fall over"!

I'm sure there is still a mentality amongst footballers that thinks, "Well if you're going to dive anyway, I may as well give you a reason to fall over"!
You're not wrong!

I've always liked Zaha, dunno why his diving (which he did do, absolutely, no matter how much he got kicked) never bugged me too bad.

That is absolutely mental that they reviewed that and then gave a red card. I can’t fathom it at all.

Again the “clear & obvious” that they hide behind needs to be asked again. In no way is it a blatant error.

Back