• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Everton are appealing the DCL red. That'll be an interesting one given everyone knows it shouldn't have been, but was given by 3 PL refs after watching on a screen

Liverpool tried an appeal earlier in the season for a similar tackle and I don’t think they got anywhere.

No way that’s getting rescinded.

Great goal by Porro hut Spurs despite having loads of the ball have been toothless.
Burnley given loads of space in behind Spurs high line but they are so, so poor.

Great goal by Porro hut Spurs despite having loads of the ball have been toothless.
Burnley given loads of space in behind Spurs high line but they are so, so poor.
One thing I did notice was that both sets of custom fonts on the shirts were atrocious.

There's a bit of tension in the air in these parts for some reason...

Sunderland v Newcastle. Surprised by teams are playing in their home kits. No good if watching in b&w 😂

Sunderland v Newcastle. Surprised by teams are playing in their home kits. No good if watching in b&w 😂
Yeo, watching it now in colour, but for my eyes bloody difficult, going by sunderland wearing the black shorts.

Love a game where the crowd celebrates a challenge.

If Sunderland score I think i could mute my TV and still hear them celebrate

I like Ally McCoist but think he's wrong there, Ballard doesn't even get close to the ball. Foul and red card for me.

They were both wrestling each other and if anything Isak puts his arm across Ballard first. Ballard does have a little tug at him but I think they got it right.

Back