• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Vinicius Jnr makes the clearest dive of the night from a simple shoulder from Walker
Oh yes. Far too many experts in manufacturing free kicks and penalties on the pitch. A horrible and boring aspect of modern football.:-(

If the opposition tactic is to foul Bellingham out the game then they won’t find many referees as kind tonight and will lose players very quickly.
I’m afraid football has moved on from the “leave one on him” approach

Some second half forecasts:
Foden will manufacture about four free kicks and they will be chipped to Maguire at the far post who will produce nothing.
Our corners will be aimed at Maguire.
Watkins will have zero free kicks and corners aimed at him.
Maguire will exposed by Vinicius for a good chance

If the opposition tactic is to foul Bellingham out the game then they won’t find many referees as kind tonight and will lose players very quickly.
I’m afraid football has moved on from the “leave one on him” approach
I don't know, wasn't so long ago that was exactly what people were doing to Adama.

Some second half forecasts:
Foden will manufacture about four free kicks and they will be chipped to Maguire at the far post who will produce nothing.
Our corners will be aimed at Maguire.
Watkins will have zero free kicks and corners aimed at him.
Maguire will exposed by Vinicius for a good chance
Aren't you a joy.

Paqueta would 100% have gone in a tournament game, doing a George Saville impression here.

Jaoa 100% should be on a yellow twice he’s taken out Bellingham with no attempt to play the ball

Again very rare you get as weak referee as you did in that spurs game in 2019
Fair, although they did revolve around 4 or 5 different players, much like Brazil have tonight, and City have regularly down the years too.

Just got back from a funeral and thought the game was kicking off late. Then realising the TV was on plus 1 and it was actually nearly half time ffs

Chilwell and Maguire have been absolute mince. Gallagher too for that matter.

Watkins has nowhere near the presence Kane does either

Back